Graduate Tuition and Fees
Cabrini University’s graduate tuition is set every year by the institution’s Board of Trustees and is calculated on a per-credit basis. Below are the tuition and fees for the 2017-2018 Academic Year (starting fall 2017).
- Master’s Degree Program Tuition (per credit hour): $655
- Religious and Pastoral Studies (discounted per credit hour): $448
- Doctorate in Educational Leadership (per credit hour): $765
- Doctorate in Organizational Development (annual cost): $20,000
- Application Fee: $50
- Enrollment Deposit: $100 or $500 (depending on program - credited towards first tuition statement)
- Masters of Accounting Lab Fee: $250
(lab fees for: MACC 510, 520, 530, 540, 570, 590)
- Registration Fee (per semester/session): $45
- Graduation Fee (approximate): $150
You may also want to explore our interest-free payment plan.