Master of International Business
Cabrini University offers an online, part-time Master of International Business (MIB) degree that includes global commerce certification training and three international immersion trips.
Our MBA-alternative program provides a global perspective on issues related to international business, global trade and finance, marketing, strategic planning, and cross-cultural understanding. The final course prepares students for the NASBITE Global Business Professional Certification exam.
This 30-credit degree program includes 10 courses and can be completed in just 15 months. Students pay $34,500 for the program (for 2018 cohort), which includes the international travel expenses (excluding incidentals), certification exam fees, and books.
- Flexible online classes
- Built-in review for NASBITE Certified Global Business Professional exam
- All-inclusive, affordable cost
- No GMAT or GRE exam requirement for admission
- Travel to three of the most influential countries in the global market place
- Small cohort-based class
- Can be completed in 15 months
- Expert faculty
Who Should Apply?
The International Business program is designed for:
- Individuals who have a business degree but are interested in focusing on international business management,
- Professionals working in multinational corporations seeking to advance their career,
- Recent business school graduates looking to build their skills, and
- Leaders of domestic corporations that are interested in expanding their business globally.
Master of International Business Courses
The MIB program is 30 credits, composed of six, three-credit online courses, three domestic/international trips that offer a hands-on learning experience, and a capstone that includes NASBITE certification training.
- International Business
- International Marketing
- International Management
- International Accounting
- International Trade and Distribution
- Global Strategy
- Capstone: Global Seminar
- International Finance (October 20-27, 2018 - New York City and Washington, DC)
- Global Business in China (February 22-March 1, 2019 - Beijing and Shanghai, China)
- European Union (July 26-August 2, 2019 - Brussels, Luxembourg, Strasbourg, and Maastricht)