Master of Education in Teaching and Learning
Students can pursue their Master of Education in Teaching and Learning on campus in Radnor, PA.
Our Teaching and Learning degree prepares graduate students to create supportive learning environments while refining their instructional skills and knowledge.
The program helps experienced teachers become stronger practitioners and more effective leaders in their daily work.
When you graduate, you will be able to:
- Demonstrate the knowledge and skills to create positive environments that support learning for all students.
- Design, write, and deliver assessments.
- Analyze and interpret data to improve learning and present findings both verbally and in writing.
Core Courses (9 credits):
- EDG 501 - Educational Research
- EDG 521 - Sociocultural Foundations of Education
- EDG 540 - Philosophical Foundations of Education
Required Courses (21 credits):
- EDG 506 - Teacher Action Research: Proposal and Implementation
- EDG 535 - Teaching & Learning for Equity
- EDG 546 - English Language Learners in Inclusive Classrooms
- EDG 560 - Assessment, Equity & Education
- EDG 570 - Exceptionalities in the Inclusive Classroom
- EDG 596 - Teacher Action Research: Analysis and Reflection
- One EDG Elective
A full listing of MEd courses and program details can be found in the Graduate Catalog.