Cabrini University’s Doctor of Education (EdD) in Organizational Learning and Leadership Online
Influence effective change in a diverse range of educational settings. Whether you’re an experienced educator or work in another field—earn your EdD in Organizational Learning and Leadership online with Cabrini University.
Online EdD in Organizational Learning and Leadership Overview
The online EdD in Organizational Learning and Leadership from Cabrini University teaches professionals how to operationalize their practice through a theoretical framework.
Develop advanced leadership skills to uplift social justice in schools, organizations, and communities. Our highly experienced faculty will teach you how to apply your research to real-world settings, and help you emerge as a transformational leader in the field.
Online EdD in Organizational Learning and Leadership Curriculum
The Organizational Learning and Leadership EdD curriculum (54 credits) is designed for educators and industry professionals who want to uplift social justice in their profession. Students can complete the program in as few as 36 months (part time).
Advocate for positive change in your organization with an online EdD in Organizational Learning and Leadership. As a student, you will:
- Engage in live online courses in diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEIB).
- Attend three enriching immersions—two on Cabrini’s campus and one online.
- Assert your leadership expertise with a project in practice ,a cumulative research-based assignment .
The project in practice prepares students to become organizational leaders by:
- Enhancing practice in the field, or creating a meaningful collaboration of partners in the practice.
- Working towards a positive difference in the lives of individuals, families, organizations, and communities.
- Embracing a lens around equity, ethics, and/or social justice.
- Providing meaningful contribution to the field of practice.
EdD Foundation Courses (9 credits)
- Policy and Social Justice for Educational Leadership
- Philosophical and Theoretical Foundation of Leadership
- Ethical Leadership in Organizations
EdD Concentration Courses (18 credits)
- Historical and Contemporary Aspects of DEI
- Organizational Structure and Leadership
- Critical Examination of DEIB in Organizations
- Principles of Implementing and Operationalizing DEIB in Organizations
- Sustaining DEIB Through a Cultural Lens
- Application of Data Driven Organizational Change Within the DEIB Framework
EdD Seminars (9 credits)
- PiP Seminar I: Framing the Problem/Project/Partnership of Practice
- PiP Seminar II: Support Writing the PiP Literature
- PiP Seminar III: Spotlighting the Impact on Practice
EdD Research Courses (9 credits)
- Critical Review of Literature and Research
- Research Inquiry and Design
- Advanced Research Course—Qualitative or Quantitative Data Analysis
EdD Dissertation (6 credits)
- Writing and Defending the PiP Proposal
- Writing and Defending the Dissertation
Cabrini University seeks applicants who want to deepen their commitment to the field of education or strengthen their advocacy skills in other industries. Earn your online doctorate in education — and advocate for social change in your career.
Our admissions committee carefully selects EdD candidates based on their educational preparation, personal qualities, and potential to meet the academic standards of a rigorous doctoral program. Students interested in earning their online Organizational Learning and Leadership doctorate must hold a master’s degree from a regionally accredited university in the U.S. A cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher is preferred.
Other application requirements include:
- Letter of recommendation
- Personal statement/essay
- Official transcripts
- International scores (if applicable)
Stand out as a well-rounded educator who cares. Enhance your instructional career with a doctorate in organizational learning and leadership. The online EdD program from Cabrini will help you elevate your position within your organization; or further your career as a dedicated educator. Plus, you will learn how to promote social justice across a variety of work settings.
For more information, please contact our admissions team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-844-947-2264.