Cabrini’s PhD/DBA Program Details
The Organizational Development doctoral program combines visits from internationally renowned visiting scholars and Cabrini University’s expert faculty, exposing students to a variety of viewpoints for discussion.
A partial list of visiting scholars includes:
- David Boje, PhD – New Mexico State University
- Anthony Buono, PhD- Bentley University
- James Calvin, PhD – Johns Hopkins University
- David Jamieson, PhD – Jamieson Consulting Group, Inc.
- Judith H. Katz, EdD – The Kaleel Jamieson Consulting Group
- Jim Ludema, PhD – Benedictine University
- Anthony (Tony) Maddox, Executive VP and managing director, CNN International
- Frederick A. Miller – The Kaleel Jamieson Consulting Group
- Matt Minahan, EdD – MM & Associates
- Philip H. Mirvis, PhD – Philip H. Mirvis Associates
- Bill Pasmore, PhD – Center for Creative Leadership/Columbia University
- Joanne C. Preston, PhD, Joanne C. Preston Associates
- Grace Ann Rosile, PhD – New Mexico State University
- Peter Sorensen, PhD – Benedictine University
- Nancy Southern, EdD – Nancy Southern & Associates
- Ram V. Tenkasi, PhD – Benedictine University
- Therese Yaeger, PhD – Benedictine University
- Mike Manning, PhD – Benedictine University
You can view more information about the program and class listings in our Graduate Catalog.
- Earn your doctorate in three years—two years of classes plus one year of dissertation work.
- Competitive, inclusive tuition
- After a one-week intensive introduction each year, classes meet once a month on the weekend for cohort members currently working fulltime
- The flexibility to pursue a research-focused PhD or the practice-oriented DBA
- An international focus—all graduates will attend and present papers at international academic conferences
- Builds upon the Cabrini tradition of social justice and ethical leadership while emphasizing practical, highly relevant business principles
- Hands-on support from faculty and staff
The Organizational Development program utilizes Cabrini’s current network of expert faculty, as well as visiting scholars and industry experts.
Key Program Contact:
Todd Matthews, PhD
Coordinator, OD Program
Chair and Associate Professor, Leadership and Organizational Development
Widener Center, Room 215