Master of Accounting Online
Cabrini’s 100% online professional Master of Accounting (MAcc) is based on the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants Uniform CPA Exam Blueprint. Our MAcc program offers students the knowledge and skills needed to pass the Uniform CPA Exam and become a Certified Public Accountant.
One of the nation’s leading CPA exam review courses, the Surgent CPA Review, is embedded within the majority of the courses. Combined with many undergraduate degrees, the curriculum satisfies most states’ academic requirements to sit for the Uniform CPA Exam.
With our fully online program, you can earn a graduate degree in accounting in as little as 12 months (full-time) or 18 months (part-time) while studying unique topics like international or forensic accounting.
Our Master of Accounting program is designed for:
- busy working professionals wanting to advance their career
- career changers
- recent accounting graduates
- Flexible, fully online delivery (full-time or part-time)
- One of the most competitively priced programs in the area
- 30 credits, or 10 three-credit courses
- 8-week format
- Begin coursework in any semester
- Small class sizes
- Convenient, evening class times
- Communication and ethical courses prepare graduates for leadership positions
- Integration of the International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS)
Register for an upcoming Graduate Admissions event or fill out our simple Information-Request form to discover if our MAcc program is right for you.
You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610.902.8291.