Master of Accounting Online
Cabrini’s online professional Master of Accounting (MAcc) program satisfies the 150-credit-hour requirement needed for Pennsylvania’s Board of Accountancy to be licensed as a certified public accountant (CPA).
Through our fully online program you can earn a graduate degree in accounting in as little as 12 months (full-time) or 15 months (part-time) while studying unique topics like international or forensic accounting.
Our Master of Accounting program is designed for:
- busy working professionals wanting to advance their career
- career changers
- recent accounting graduates
- Flexible online delivery (full-time or part-time)
- Cabrini University's MAcc program is among the lowest tuition in the area
- 30 credits, or 10 three-credit courses
- Small class sizes
- Communication and ethical courses prepare graduates for leadership positions
- Taught by CPAs-practical skill building to take your career to the next level. Ann D. Servey, CPA, awarded 2013 Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) Outstanding Accounting Educator Award
- Integration of the International Financial Reporting Standard (IFRS)
You can also contact us at email@example.com or 610.902.8291.