Global Master of Business Administration
The Cabrini Global Master of Business Administration (MBA) offers business professionals looking to accelerate their careers skills and knowledge in demand by top employers. Graduates of Cabrini’s MBA will know how to leverage technology and plan strategically to increase organizational value in today’s diverse, international business environment.
Developed in consultation with business leaders and C-suite executives from a variety of industries and Fortune 500 companies, the program draws on the expertise of faculty with international backgrounds and credentials and with global experiences.
This fully online MBA can be completed in one year full-time. The asynchronous classes offered in eight-week sessions offer working professionals the convenience and flexibility needed to earn a master’s degree while working full-time. Read more about the launch of Cabrini University's Global MBA.
- Focus on Global Sustainability
Gain the skills and knowledge in demand by employers and businesses today
- Industry relevant curriculum developed with and approved by external advisory board of leaders in business and industry
- Fully online
- Asynchronous learning for flexibility and convenience
- Optional Spring Break global experience (beginning in 2023)
- One-year completion possible, 30 credits (10 3-credit courses) in 8 week sessions
- Fall 1 (two courses)
- Fall 2 (two courses)
- Spring 1 (two courses)
- Spring 2 (two courses)
- Summer 1 (one course)
- Summer 2 (one course)MBA Curriculum
10 Required 3-Credit Courses (30 Credits total)
MBA 510 Global Business
MBA 520 Financial Performance: Control and Measurement
MBA 530 Analyzing and Leveraging Data
MBA 540 Strategic Management
MBA 550 Strategic Marketing Management
MBA 570 Global Operations
MBA 580 Global Accounting and Analytics
MBA 595 Leadership, Ethics, and Organizational Integrity
MBA 600 Data Strategy
MBA XXX Elective
You may add a concentration with an additional 6 credits in one of the following areas:
- Accounting Analytics
- International Business
- Marketing Analytics
- Operations Management and Supply Chain
- Organization Management
NOTE: GMATs are NOT required.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 in their undergraduate degree.
Applicants whose undergraduate degree is from another college or university*
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 in an undergraduate degree
- Two letters of recommendation
- Letter of intent stating the applicant’s reason for pursuing an MBA
- Resumé or Curriculum Vitae (CV)
New and current Cabrini undergraduate students interested in the 4+1 BS/MBA Program
- Complete all admission requirements for Cabrini University
- Have Business major or minor
- Maintain minimum GPA of 3.0
If a student does not meet the 3.0 GPA requirement, they can petition the department for further consideration.
- Submit a letter to MBA Program Coordinator stating the intention to utilize the affiliation to attend Cabrini’s MBA program no later than junior year.
- Submit an application for admission to the 5thYear MBA Program no later than the end of third year of enrollment.
- Maintain a record of academic honesty and free of judicial violations while at Cabrini University.
MBA Program Learning outcomes:
Learning Goal 1: Our graduates will apply business principles to solve structured and unstructured problems to strengthen strategic positioning in the global economy.
Learning Goal 2: Our graduates will use integrated knowledge across business disciplines to define, analyze and solve business problems.
Learning Goal 3: Our graduates will apply responsible business practices and ethics principles to inform decision-making.
Learning Goal 4: Our graduates be able to display effective cross-cultural teamwork and collaboration skills.
Learning Goal 5: Our graduates will deliver oral presentations that use effective content, organization, and delivery, accompanied by appropriate technology.
Learning Goal 6: Our graduates will gain an understanding of the importance of trends in global business with a specific focus on Global Business Management, Marketing, Supply Chain, and Trade Finance and will better anticipate these trends to gain a competitive advantage and build organizational success.