Global Master of Business Administration
The Cabrini Global Master of Business Administration (MBA) offers business professionals looking to accelerate their careers skills and knowledge in demand by top employers. Graduates of Cabrini’s MBA will know how to leverage technology and plan strategically to increase organizational value in today’s diverse, international business environment.
Developed in consultation with business leaders and C-suite executives from a variety of industries and Fortune 500 companies, the program draws the on the expertise of faculty with international backgrounds and credentials and with global experiences.
This fully online MBA can be completed in one year full-time. The asynchronous classes offered in eight-week sessions offer working professionals the convenience and flexibility needed to earn a master’s degree while working full-time.
- Focus on Global Sustainability
Gain the skills and knowledge in demand by employers and businesses today
- Industry relevant curriculum developed with and approved by external advisory board of leaders in business and industry
- Fully online
- Asynchronous learning for flexibility and convenience
- Optional Spring Break global experience (beginning in 2023)
- One-year completion possible, 30 credits (10 3-credit courses) in 8 week sessions
- Fall 1 (two courses)
- Fall 2 (two courses)
- Spring 1 (two courses)
- Spring 2 (two courses)
- Summer 1 (one course)
- Summer 2 (one course)MBA Curriculum
10 Required 3-Credit Courses (30 Credits total)
MBA 500 Analyzing and Leveraging Data
MBA 510 Global Business
MBA 520 Financial Performance: Control and Measurement
MBA 540 Strategic Management
MBA 550 Strategic Marketing Management
MBA 570 Global Operations
MBA 580 Global Accounting and Analytics
MBA 595 Leadership, Ethics, and Organizational Integrity
MBA 600 Data Strategy
MBA XXX Elective
You may add a concentration with an additional 6 credits in one of the following areas:
- Accounting Analytics
- International Business
- Marketing Analytics
- Operations Management and Supply Chain
- Organization Management
NOTE: GMATs are NOT required.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 in their undergraduate degree.
Applicants whose undergraduate degree is from another college or university*
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 in an undergraduate degree
- Two letters of recommendation
- Letter of intent stating the applicant’s reason for pursuing an MBA
- Resumé or Curriculum Vitae (CV)
New and current students interested in the 4+1 BS/MBA Program
- Complete all admission requirements for Cabrini University
- Have Business major or minor
- Maintain minimum GPA of 3.0
If a student does not meet the 3.0 GPA requirement, they can petition the department for further consideration.
- Submit a letter to MBA Program Coordinator stating the intention to utilize the affiliation to attend Cabrini’s MBA program no later than junior year.
- Submit an application for admission to the 5thYear MBA Program no later than the end of third year of enrollment.
- Maintain a record of academic honesty and free of judicial violations while at Cabrini University.
*Prerequisites for all applicants without an undergraduate Business major or minor
6 Required 3-Credit Course in Business, the MBA Bridge Minor, that may be taken at Cabrini (18 credits total):
ECO 131 - Microeconomics
ACC 210 - Financial Accounting
ACC 211 - Managerial Accounting
BUS 221 - Quantitative Business Analysis II
MKT 230 - Principles of Marketing
FIN 285 - Finance I