Application for International Graduate Students
Cabrini University welcomes applications for admission from well-qualified students who are citizens of other countries.
Please note, international graduate students must be enrolled full time (9+ credits a semester). Students may take only one online class each semester, up to a maximum of three credit hours, each fall and spring semester.
PART 1: How to Apply
- Complete your online application to Cabrini University.
- Submit proof of English proficiency. This may be an English speaking institute or an English speaking exam via the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). For more information,visit www.toefl.org. Cabrini's graduate programs require an overall TOEFL score of 80, with no section less than 20.
- Submit official transcripts from your undergraduate institution, translated to a course by course evaluation by a member of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Service, Inc. (NACES). This must provide the U.S. equilivancy of your credential and the U.S. GPA. For more information, visit www.naces.org. In order to expedite the process, you are encouraged to have official translated transcripts sent electronically from www.wes.org or www.ece.org/ECE to email@example.com.
- If you have an F-1 Visa and are currently in the United States, Cabrini also will need your Transfer-In Form - PDF.
- Upload your personal statement
(250+ words, highlighting your goals and accomplishments).
- Optional: Submit one Letter of Recommendation.
- Submit your application fee: Application Fee - Secure Payment Transaction
- In some cases, students are invited for an interview. If needed, the interview call may occur over the phone or via web-based video.
Important: Certain graduate programs have unique admissions requirements. Please check our Graduate Applying page for details.
Documents may be mailed to:
The Office of Graduate Admissions
Cabrini University Office of Admissions
610 King of Prussia Road
Radnor, PA 19087
Note: All admissions materials must be received in order for your application to be completed and reviewed.
After being officially accepted, please submit the following documents:
- A Valid Passport
- Proof of Financial Support (tuition and fees, off campus room and board)
International students must verify their ability to meet all educational and living expenses before Cabrini can issue a U.S. Immigration Form (I-20).
- If you are not a Permanent Resident and require a Visa, please contact Mr. Charlie Spencer, Director of International and Military Recruitment at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $100 Enrollment Deposit (master's degree) or $500 Enrollment Deposit (doctoral degree)
Because it might take several weeks before all credentials are received, prospective international students should apply as early as possible.
Admission decisions are made once completed applications are submitted. Incomplete applications are not reviewed.
Study Guide to the States
Visit the newly updated Study Guide to the States, an online, interactive resource to help students and school officials navigate the international student process.
Once a student completes a Cabrini application, they will work with our international recruiter and our on-campus advisors on next steps.