Senior Class Gift
Give $20.17 in honor of the Class of 2017! Give $5! Give whatever you can!
Each year, Cabrini’s graduating class has the opportunity to come together and leave a legacy through a Senior Class Gift.
By making a gift to Cabrini, you are helping future students enjoy the same education you received, while also thanking Cabrini for the many life-shaping opportunities it has provided.
The Senior Class Gift is a tradition created by seniors who came before you, and will continue through the senior classes to come.
Why is the Senior Class Gift important?
- Supporting students who otherwise might not have the option of attending college
- Leaving a lasting impact on your alma mater
Beginning your lifelong philanthropic relationship with your alma mater
How can I give?
- Give online and note “Senior Class Gift” in the “Other” field.
- Give at any school-sponsored senior events like Commencement Kick-Off. Give at Commencement Kick-Off and be entered to win a diploma frame!
- Go to ImpactCabrini - our campaign page to give online!
- Resident seniors can donate their security deposit using the form below.
- Drop it off to Institutional Advancement in the Mansion.
- Mail your check (made out to “Cabrini University”) to:
Cabrini University Office of Institutional Advancement
610 King of Prussia Road
Radnor, PA 19087
Where does my gift go?
You can designate your gift to:
- The Cabrini Fund
- Cabrini Shrine in Colorado
- CAV Fund (Athletic's)
- Emergency Textbook Fund
- Water Well for Children in La Immaculada, Nicaragua
- General Scholarship Fund
Donors will be listed in Cabrini’s Annual Report, and seniors who make a gift before April 30 will be recognized in the Commencement program.
You’ll be able to thank someone who helped you get to this milestone in your life—parents, siblings, friends, professors, coach—via video, picture, or note card.
You’ll be able to sign the frame that will surround the list of all 2017 class donors that will be on display for the next year and previewed at Commencement.
Your gift is also tax-deductible as allowed by law, and you will receive a receipt for your gift.