We have all probably heard the phrase, “there's an app for that!” once or twice before. Well in college, there really is an app for everything. Whatever the issue, there is an app to simplify and manage all of your college-related problems. From food delivery and cheap transportation to flashcard and note-taking apps, there is truly an app for everyone. With all the time students spend on their phones, these apps ensure that the time is put to good use. Below are 10 apps that every college student should have.
1. SelfControl - This laptop app is great for a student who procrastinates or gets distracted easily. SelfControl restricts access to certain websites for any period of time. Now students can complete their work without any temptation
2. Wunderlist - This app keeps all your due dates, reminders, events, and assignments organized and in one easy and convenient app. It is a great way to stay on top of your busy schedule.
3. StudyBlue - StudyBlue is a flashcard and study guide for students. This app allows you to create your own customizable flashcards with picture and audio, track your progress, and set up study reminders.
4. Grubhub - This is a popular food delivery app that delivers your choice of local food right to your dorm at the click of a button. Grubhub comes in handy during late night study sessions and hangouts.
5. Venmo - Venmo is yet another popular app among college students. Transfer or request money simply and quickly.
6. Uber/Lyft - For students without a car on campus, these apps get you to the many attractions, restaurant, and more in a safe and inexpensive way.
7. UNiDAYS - This app is specifically for college students and provides users with discounts and coupons for local and online stores, This is a great way for college students to get into the routine of saving money.
8. Pinterest - Pinterest is a fun and simple way to get ideas from recipes, workouts, and dorm room decoration.
9. Mint - Mint is a money management and financial tracker app. With all accounts, cards, and bills in one place, you can live easier knowing what you are spending and how to save.
10. Khan Academy - This is a free app that allows you to learn basically anything at your fingertips. It has over 10,000 videos and lessons on every topic from math, history, science and more.