Refer a Student
Give the Gift of a Cabrini Education
Cavalier Referral Award
As alumni, you know the type of student who would thrive from Cabrini’s small school experience that produces big results.
Now, all Cabrini alumni have the ability to grant a $2,000 Cavalier Referral Award to a deserving high school senior.
Nominate as many high school seniors as you like. Each is eligible to receive a $500 award annually in your name, for four consecutive years (eight semesters).
Over four years, that’s $2,000 in tuition savings, because Cabrini believes in your referral.
There is no better way to increase the value of your degree than by helping Cabrini to recruit the next class of stellar prospective students.
- This award may be used only for a first undergraduate degree at Cabrini.
- A student is eligible to receive only one Cavalier Referral Award and must be in good academic standing to remain eligible.
- Immediate family members of Cabrini faculty or employees are not eligible.
- This award cannot be used in conjunction with Cabrini’s Alumni Legacy Scholarship
($1,500 per year for children of alumni).
- All referrals must be submitted by August 31 to be included in the fall semester.
- Current Cabrini University employees are not eligible to nominate a student for this scholarship opportunity.
For more information, contact the Admissions Office (610.902.8552, firstname.lastname@example.org).