Bachelor of Arts, Leadership in Business
Finishing your undergraduate degree can have positive life-long impacts, which is why Cabrini is proud to offer this part-time, online degree-completion program focused on business leadership. Our Leadership in Business (LIB) program blends traditional liberal arts with practical business and leadership development, which enhance problem-solving and critical-thinking skills that have an immediate impact on your career.
If you already have you associates degree, you can transfer up to 78 credits to satisfy core course requirements. This means you can finish your degree part-time in a little over two years (28 months). Please note, students must have a minimum of 60 college credits to be eligible for this program.
- Transfer up to 78 credits and finish your degree in 28 months.
- Pair liberal arts classes with courses in management, global leadership, human resources, and finance.
- Small class sizes with hands-on faculty guidance.
- Opportunity for guaranteed admission into our Master of Science in Leadership program.
- Affordable and flexible.
Cabrini’s online degree completion program is $504 per credit for the 2018-2019 academic year, which comes out to $1,512 per course. This is a 10% discount from our traditional bachelor’s degree tuition and reflects our commitment to providing an affordable education. Students may also be eligible for federal and state aid.
In addition to having successfully completed a minimum of 60-credits at an accredited institution, students applying for the LIB online program must meet the following admissions requirements:
- Have an average college GPA of “C” or higher
- Provide an official transcript from any institution where credit was earned
- Complete an application, including a personal statement
- Optional: Provide one letter of recommendation
You can find more information about applying on the Transfer Admissions page.
Do you have more questions about the Leadership in Business bachelor's program? Contact Justin Sillner at 610.902.8312 or email@example.com.