How to Apply
Below are the steps needed to apply for Cabrini University’s Degree Completion Program for adult learners.
If you have any questions about the application process, you can contact John Solewin at email@example.com or 610.902.8559.
- Complete your online application to Cabrini University.
- Request that each post-secondary college or university attended send official transcripts to Cabrini.
- If you haven't yet completed your Associate's Degree, we are happy to discuss alternative transfer possibilities with you.
- Electronic Transcript Request
- If you are currently enrolled in classes, provide a schedule and description of additional courses to be completed.
- Submit your resume in a Word Document or PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Optional: Submit your personal statement (250+ words, topic of your choice).
You may email your personal statement in Word Document or PDF to email@example.com.
- Optional: Submit one Letter of Recommendation.
We must receive all of the above in order for your application to be completed.
Documents may be mailed to:
- Cabrini University Office of Admission
610 King of Prussia Road
Radnor, PA 19087