Cabrini University Stories
It's time to share your Cabrini story for a chance to win a $50 gift card!
Share your favorite Cabrini story—whether you’re a student, professor, staff member, or alum—during our third annual Cabrini Story Contest!
In 250 words or less, tell us a story that answers one of the four questions below:
1. How did someone at Cabrini help you in your life?
This can be a professor, mentor, classmate, colleague…you name it.
2. What did you discover about yourself at Cabrini?
Tell us how you’ve grown or experienced new things.
3. How has Cabrini inspired you to take action?
Tell us how Cabrini helped you take the lead on a passion, cause, or new initiative.
4. How has your Cabrini experience helped you succeed or get where you are today?
Tell us how you’ve used what you learned here in your internship, career, or life.
- Stories can be dramatic, funny, and/or thoughtful. We’re looking for you to capture the essence of life at Cabrini.
- You can submit one story for each of the four categories, but you can only win first place for one story.
- Word limit: 250 - stories over this limit run the risk of being disqualified from the contest.
- Submission deadline: 5pm on Friday, March 22, 2019.
- View last year’s stories
Submit your story via email to email@example.com by 5pm on March 22 for a chance to win. The writer of the best story from each category will receive a $50 gift card. All stories have the potential to be published on the Cabrini website and in the Cabrini Magazine with author credit!*