Conversation Partners Program
The Conversation Partners Program gives multilingual students (anyone who speaks more than one language) and English Language Learners (ELLs) a place to practice conversational English with native speakers in an informal setting. We provide a safe space to express curiosity about American culture and to deepen understanding of the English language. Our friendly tutors are ready to listen and share experiences on a variety of topics!
- Ask questions about cultural traditions and pop culture.
- Learn new phrases or slang.
- Try out advanced grammar or vocabulary.
- Practice a presentation or interview.
- Talk about things to do and places to visit.
- Play a word game.
Sessions last 20-30 minutes and are available during walk-in hours at the Writing Center in Iadarola 110.
Mon & Fri: 9am-1pm
Tue & Thur: 12-5pm
For more information, contact Rebecca Steffy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610.902.8196.