Personalized, confidential, one-on-one academic counseling is available at no cost to all students.
- Do you wish you could study more efficiently, manage your time better, or stop procrastinating?
- Do you need to improve your grades?
- Are you on academic probation?
- Do you ever choke on tests or find your anxiety level interferes with your performance?
The Academic Counseling program can help you assess your study skills and find ways to improve your academic habits and grades.
To request an appointment, contact the Coordinators of Academic Counseling:
- Julie Carney-Jones email@example.com, 610.902.8564
- Maritza DeJesus firstname.lastname@example.org, 610.902.8567
- Angelica Martinez email@example.com, 610.902.8564