Requesting a Transcript
Cabrini University official transcripts are complete records of enrollment and include undergraduate and graduate coursework.
* Online Request System and Electronic Transcripts Now Available! *
Instructions for Transcript Requests:
Cabrini University has partnered with the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC) to provide the service of secure online ordering. It is the most efficient way to order your official transcript. Current students and alumni can order transcripts online 24/7. The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. With a valid credit card, you can order multiple transcripts to be sent to various recipients. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed. All charges are non-refundable. Order updates are available via text message and email.
- For online orders, visit the National Student Clearinghouse
Transcripts can also be ordered by mail or in person
- For mail-in orders, print out and mail this form to the Office of the Registrar: Transcript Request Form
- For in-person orders, please visit the Cavalier Express Center. Cash, checks, and money orders are accepted in person. Credit cards are not accepted for in-person or mail-in transactions.
The following conditions will prevent transcript requests from being processed and/or will not be honored as a transcript request:
- Incorrect amount paid for transcript fees
- Certain holds, including financial holds, will prevent transcript requests from being processed. Contact the Cavalier Express Center at 610-902-8188 to inquire about a hold on your account
- Fax requests will not be honored, nor will transcripts be faxed
- E-mail requests will not be honored
- Telephone requests will not be honored
The standard fee for transcripts is $10 per copy. Special delivery fees are as followed:
- In-person requests with on-demand print and delivery: $20 for the first copy and $10 for each additional copy.
- Express U.S. Mail Delivery: $30 for the first copy and $10 for each additional copy.