Cabrini offers courses between the end of the fall semester and the beginning of the spring semester: late December to mid‑January.
- These courses are offered as either online format or hybrid format, depending on the course, and to best meet student needs.
- All Winterim courses are accelerated and require a significant time commitment, full attendance, and participation.
Questions about a course should be directed to the instructor listed for each course. A faculty advisor’s signature is required for registration. A faculty advisor’s approval is required for registration.
Courses are 3 credits unless noted.
The Winterim courses currently being offered include:
- Values, Conflict, & Community in American Studies (online)
- Spike Lee's America (online)
- Forensic Science (hybrid)
- The Civil War (hybrid)
- College to Career Connections (online)
- Current Events (hybrid)
- Introduction to Psychology (online)
- Retail Management
- Understanding Leadership in the Nonprofit Sector (hybrid)
- Strategic Planning and Management (online)
Term Master Schedule
Register for Winterim Classes
Current Cabrini students register for Winterim classes online via the Cabrini Portal at portal.cabrini.edu in order of class year during the registration period each November.
Not currently a Cabrini Student?
No matter where you study during the rest of the year, you can study at Cabrini this winter.
Visiting students can start the process by completing an application.
For additional information and assistance, please contact the Cavalier Express Center.