Classes are available during the summer in a range of options, including on‑campus, online, and hybrid.
- Summer I Session: May 21 – June 29, 2018
- Summer II Session: July 2 – Aug. 10, 2018
- Summer 12-Week: May 21 – Aug. 10, 2018
Enjoy the warmer weather at Cabrini or wherever you’re spending the summer by taking classes offered this summer at the discounted rate of $275 per credit.
- Discount applies to no more than six credits and undergraduate courses only.
- Additional credits above six will cost $550 per credit.
The full Term Master Schedule is available at cabrini.edu/WebTMS.
Register for Summer Classes
Current Cabrini students register for Summer classes online via the Cabrini Portal at portal.cabrini.edu in order of class year during the registration period beginning in March and ending May 15, 2018.
Not currently a Cabrini Student?
No matter where you study during the rest of the year, you can study at Cabrini this winter.
Visiting students can start the process by completing an application.
For additional information and assistance, please contact the Cavalier Express Center.