Registering for Classes
Students can register for the following semester’s classes, unless they have a financial hold on their account.
- Before registration, check account status in the Cabrini Portal at portal.cabrini.edu
- Non-Matriculated Undergraduate Application - PDF
- Non-Matriculated Graduate Application - PDF
Do not miss class to register. You may drop off or mail in your registration to the Registrar’s Office in the Cavalier Express Center, and it will be held until your scheduled date to register.
- To register, undergraduate students must have their advisor’s signature.
- An email from the advisor’s Cabrini email account will be accepted in lieu of the signature.
Registration is scheduled by class level, based on credits earned.
- Graduate Students: Registration opens March 26, 2018
- Seniors (87+ credits earned): Registration opens April 3, 2018
- Juniors (57–86.9 credits earned): Registration opens April 5, 2018
- Sophomores (27–56.9 earned credits): Registration opens April 9, 2018
- First-Year Students (0–26.9 earned credits): Registration opens April 12, 2018
The Term Master Schedule houses course information at cabrini.edu/WebTMS.
- Copy the Course Reference Number (CRN) exactly as it appears in the schedule.
- Courses and sections may close at any time during the registration process.
- Students may not be informed of closings until they are registering and should prepare alternate sections or courses.
If a class must be cancelled for insufficient enrollment, students enrolled in that class will be advised as early as possible.
- Questions may be directed to the Registrar’s Office in the Cavalier Express Center.
Planning Course Schedules
Students should schedule an appointment with their academic advisor in advance of registration to review course selections and fill out a “Registration Roster.”
When their courses are approved, they may register online through the Cabrini Portal—during the assigned registration period only—or in person at the Registrar’s Office any time prior to the start of classes.
During the first semester, first-year students are limited to 18 credits per semester. After that, students with a 3.0 GPA or higher and permission of their advisor are eligible to enroll for additional credits.
- For a current course roster, log into the Cabrini Portal at portal.cabrini.edu
- Select the “Students” tab on the top menu bar, then “Student Records,” and then “Student Detail Schedule.”
The pass/fail option is available only to juniors and seniors for their elective courses.
- A Pass will show up as a “P” on a transcript.
Students receive credit towards graduation, but it will have no impact on GPA.
- A Fail will show up as an “F” on a transcript.
Students receive no credit, but it will impact GPA.
Students may take one course a semester on a pass/fail basis and must declare their pass/fail in the Cavalier Express Center prior to the last day of class.
- PED courses are no longer graded using letter grades, A through F, but are instead Pass/Fail.