Applying for Graduation
Regardless of participation in the annual Commencement Ceremony, all students must apply for graduation.
Deadlines to apply for graduation are listed in the Academic Calendar.
- All students should apply for graduation via the Cabrini Portal at portal.cabrini.edu.
- On the “Students” tab, select “More BannerWeb Student Records”
- Select “Apply for Graduation”
When the Cabrini Portal option is not available, students can use this form:
Graduate students should complete the following forms to apply to graduate:
- Graduation Application (Master of Education & Teacher Certification) - PDF
- Graduation Application (Master of Science, Master of Arts, and Master of Accounting) - PDF
Doctoral students should complete the following form to apply to graduate:
Please note that completion and submission of the application does not represent final approval to graduate and should not be interpreted as a guarantee that you have completed all requirements for graduation.