Applying for Graduation
All students must apply for graduation via the Cabrini Portal at portal.cabrini.edu
Deadlines to apply for graduation are listed in the Academic Calendar. Degrees are conferred in August, December & May. Participatation in Commencement does not indicate official graduation.
Instructions on applying for graduation:
- On the “Students” tab, select “More BannerWeb Student Records”
- Select “Apply for Graduation”
- Students may be prompted to select the curriculum term, please select the current term
- This will then give students access to the Graduation Application
Please note that completion and submission of the application does not represent final approval to graduate and should not be interpreted as a guarantee that you have completed all requirements for graduation.
Only if the Cabrini Portal option is not available, students can use a form:
- Graduation Application - Doctoral
- Graduation Application - Master of Accounting, Arts & Science
- Graduation Application - Master of Education & Teacher Certification
- Graduation Application - Undergraduate Students
Please email email@example.com with any questions.