Courses can be added or dropped until the Last Day to Add/Drop (listed in the Academic Calendar), typically during the second week of the semester.
- Dropped courses don’t appear on transcripts, don’t count toward GPA, and don’t count toward full-time status for the purposes of financial aid or residency.
- Courses that do not start on the first day of the regular semester can be added any time before the first day of class.
To add or drop a class, students must:
- Complete an “Add/Drop Form” (available from the Registrar’s Office)
- Obtain their academic advisor’s signature
- Return the signed form to to the Registrar’s Office in the Cavalier Express Center
“Clean-Dropping” means a student is dropped from a class at the decision of Cabrini and the record of being registered for the class is erased, causing all charges to be removed and leaving no record of the class on the academic transcript.
Classes that are clean-dropped cannot be counted toward financial aid.