8/23/2017 Service Notes:
- Due to the weekday closure of King of Prussia Rd from 7am to 5pm, the shuttle must take a detour to get to/from the train stations. Please expect delays and plan your trip accordingly. Thank you.
During the fall and spring semesters, Cabrini runs a free weekday shuttle service that connects with SEPTA regional rail and high-speed train lines (Transportation Center Loop Shuttle). Cabrini also operates a free shuttle van service that makes weekday trips to the King of Prussia Mall and Walmart. This shuttle van also makes stops in the town of Wayne at the Clearview Anthony Wayne movie theater, restaurants, cafés, and stores like Wawa and CVS. (King of Prussia Loop Shuttle & Lancaster Ave Loop Shuttle).
The Weekend Shuttle and Weekend Lancaster Ave Loop Shuttle Van make similar trips on the weekends.
- The shuttle boards in front of Woodcrest Hall.
- The Transportation Center Loop Shuttle is equipped with a wheelchair lift. The King of Prussia & Lancaster Ave Loop Shuttle Van is Wheelchair-accessible upon request (call 610.902.8245).
- For safety, riders are required to show Cabrini ID.
- Make sure the shuttle you board is Cabrini’s.
- If your train is delayed, please contact Public Safety at 610.902.8246.
Drivers may only make stops on the schedule at the times indicated. If you must arrive on campus at a specific time, plan to take an earlier train to allow sufficient travel time. If you miss the shuttle/van, please wait for the next scheduled pick-up at your location.
The schedule is subject to changes and delays based on train schedules, traffic, weather, and road conditions. Please allow several minutes for it to arrive.
Cabrini Transportation Center Loop Shuttle
Norristown High-Speed Line Radnor Stop
Paoli/ Thorndale Line Radnor Stop
|10:45AM Fridays Only, Arrives at Children’s School at 11:00AM|
|1:45PM Fridays Only, Arrives at Children’s School at 2:00PM|
*This trip is Monday-Thursday only
All times are approximate due to weather and traffic conditions.
Cabrini Transportation Center Shuttle Service Calendar:
- Aug. 27 (Sunday): First day of shuttle service
- Sept. 4: Labor Day Holiday, shuttle follows regular schedule
- Oct. 9: Dean's Fall Holiday, shuttle follows regular schedule
- Nov. 22 - Nov. 26: Thanksgiving Holiday, Shuttle service ends Nov. 22 at 6PM
- Nov. 26: Shuttle resumes on regular schedule
- Dec. 17: Shuttle service ends at 6PM
Schedules are also available in the Public Safety Department.