Spring 2020 Shuttle
SERVICE NOTE: ALL SHUTTLE SERVICE ENDS AT 6 PM ON MONDAY, MARCH 16, 2020.
During the fall & spring semesters, Cabrini runs a free shuttle service that connects with the SEPTA Paoli-Thorndale Regional Rail and Norristown High-Speed Line trains in Radnor (Transportation Center Loop Shuttle). Cabrini also operates a free shuttle van service that makes trips to the King of Prussia Mall and Walmart. This shuttle van also makes stops in the town of Wayne at the Clearview Anthony Wayne movie theater, restaurants, cafés, and stores like Wawa, ACME Markets, Starbucks, Rite Aid Pharmacy, GameStop and Target. (Lancaster Ave Loop Shuttle).
- The shuttle boards at the Parking Garage Shuttle Stop.
- The Shuttle Van is wheelchair-accessible upon request (call 610.902.8111).
- For safety, riders are required to show Cabrini ID.
- Make sure the shuttle you board is Cabrini’s.
- If your train is delayed, please contact Public Safety at 610.902.8111.
Drivers may only make stops on the schedule at the times indicated. If you must arrive on campus at a specific time, plan to take an earlier train to allow sufficient travel time. If you miss the shuttle/van, please wait for the next scheduled pick-up at your location.
The schedule is subject to changes and delays based on train schedules, traffic, weather, and road conditions. Please allow several minutes for it to arrive.
Modified Weekday Transportation Center Loop Shuttle Schedule for Spring 2020
Schedule Times: Indicates when the Shuttle departs the location. Train station departure times are based on current SEPTA Train Schedule arrival & departure times.
Monday - Friday Schedule
Norristown High-Speed Line Radnor Stop
Paoli/ Thorndale Line Radnor Stop
*This trip is Monday-Thursday only
All times are approximate due to weather and traffic conditions.
Cabrini Transportation Center Loop Shuttle Service Calendar (Spring 2020):
- January 12, 2020 (Sunday): First day of Transportation Center Loop shuttle service
- Jan. 20: Martin Luther King, Jr Holiday - No Classes, shuttle follows regular schedule
- Feb. 22 - Mar. 1: Semester Break - No Classes, shuttle service ends Feb. 22 at 4PM
- Mar. 1: Shuttle service resumes at noon
- Apr. 8 - Apr. 13: Easter Break - No Classes, shuttle service ends April 8 at 4PM
- Apr. 12: Shuttle service resumes at noon
- May 10: Last day of shuttle service. Service ends at 6PM
Schedules are also available in the Public Safety Department.