All shuttle schedules are subject to change based on COVID-19 mitigation measures and procedures.
Shuttles for the Spring 2022 Semester:
The following are our spring shuttle operating procedures:
- All shuttles will operate at half capacity for social distancing.
- High touch areas will be cleaned at least three times daily.
During the fall and spring semesters, Cabrini runs a free shuttle service that connects with the SEPTA Paoli-Thorndale Regional Rail and Norristown High-Speed Line trains in Radnor (Transportation Center Loop Shuttle). Cabrini also operates a free shuttle van service that makes trips to the King of Prussia Mall and Walmart. This shuttle van also makes stops at restaurants, cafés, and stores like Wawa, ACME Markets, Starbucks, Rite Aid Pharmacy, GameStop and Target (King of Prussia Loop Shuttle and Lancaster Ave Loop Shuttle). The shuttle will also stop at Penn Adolescent and Young Adult Medicine-Radnor (PAYAM) by appointment only and only at the times indicated on the Penn Medicine Loop Shuttle Schedule. PAYAM does not have walk-in services.
- The shuttle boards at the Parking Garage Shuttle Stop.
- The schedule is subject to changes and delays based on train schedules, traffic, weather, road conditions, and ridership. Please allow several minutes for it to arrive.
- For safety, riders are required to show Cabrini ID.
- Make sure the shuttle you board is Cabrini’s.
- Wheelchair-accessible upon request by calling 610.902.8111.
- If your train is delayed, please contact Public Safety at 610.902.8111. (Please note, calls received without caller ID enabled cannot be connected to the Cabrini Dispatcher.)
Drivers may only make stops on the schedule at the times indicated. If you must arrive on campus at a specific time, plan to take an earlier train to allow sufficient travel time. If you miss the shuttle/van, please wait for the next scheduled pick-up at your location.
Spring 2022 Cabrini Transportation Center and King of Prussia Loop Shuttle
See Transportation Center Loop Shuttle on the left for weekend schedules.
Schedule Times: Indicates when the shuttle departs the location. Train station departure times are based on current SEPTA train schedule arrival and departure times. Schedule is also subject to change based on ridership.
Norristown High Speed Line
Paoli/Thorndale Line Radnor
|King of Prussia Mall Entrance (near Bonefish Grill)||WAWA||Arrive Cabrini
|10:45pm||10:50pm (Contact Public Safety to request this stop 610.902.8111.)||10:55pm (Contact Public Safety to
request this stop 610.902.8111.)
Spring 2022 Transportation Center Loop Shuttle Service Calendar
Jan. 16, 2022 (Sunday): First day of shuttle service. Service begins at noon.
Jan. 17: Martin Luther King, Jr Holiday - No Classes, shuttle follows regular schedule.
Feb. 26-Mar. 6: Semester Break - No Classes, shuttle service ends Feb. 26 at 6pm.
Mar. 6: Shuttle service resumes at noon.
Apr. 13-18: Easter Break - No Classes, shuttle service ends April 13 at 6pm.
Apr. 17: Shuttle service resumes at noon.
May 15: Last day of shuttle service. Service ends at 6pm.
Schedules are also available in the Public Safety Department. For questions about the shuttle, contact Public Safety at 610.902.8111. (Please note, calls received without caller ID enabled cannot be connected to the Cabrini Dispatcher.)
Comments or questions about the Shuttle Service? Email email@example.com