Fall 2018 Shuttle
During the fall and spring semesters, Cabrini runs a free shuttle service that connects with the SEPTA Paoli-Thorndale Regional Rail and Norristown High-Speed Line trains in Radnor (Transportation Center Loop Shuttle). Cabrini also operates a free shuttle van service that makes trips to the King of Prussia Mall and Walmart. This shuttle van also makes stops in the town of Wayne at the Clearview Anthony Wayne movie theater, restaurants, cafés, and stores like Wawa and CVS. (King of Prussia Loop Shuttle & Lancaster Ave Loop Shuttle).
- The shuttle boards in the gravel lot across from the Dixon Center parking lot entrance.
- The Transportation Center Loop Shuttle is equipped with a wheelchair lift. The King of Prussia & Lancaster Ave Loop Shuttle Van is Wheelchair-accessible upon request (call 610.902.8245).
- For safety, riders are required to show Cabrini ID.
- Make sure the shuttle you board is Cabrini’s.
- If your train is delayed, please contact Public Safety at 610.902.8246.
Drivers may only make stops on the schedule at the times indicated. If you must arrive on campus at a specific time, plan to take an earlier train to allow sufficient travel time. If you miss the shuttle/van, please wait for the next scheduled pick-up at your location.
The schedule is subject to changes and delays based on train schedules, traffic, weather, and road conditions. Please allow several minutes for it to arrive.
Fall 2018 Transportation Center Loop Shuttle Schedule
Monday - Friday Schedule
Norristown High-Speed Line Radnor Stop
Paoli/ Thorndale Line Radnor Stop
|10:55AM Fridays Only, Arrives at Children’s School at 11:10AM|
|1:35PM Fridays Only, Arrives at Children’s School at 2:00PM|
*This trip is Monday-Thursday only
All times are approximate due to weather and traffic conditions.
Cabrini Transportation Center Loop Shuttle Service Calendar (Fall 2018):
- Aug 26, 2018: First day of Transportation Loop shuttle service
- Sep 3, 2018: Labor Day Holiday - No classes, shuttle follows regular schedule
- Oct 8, 2018: Dean's Fall Holiday - No classes, shuttle follows regular schedule
- Nov. 21 - 25, 2018: Thanksgiving Recess - No classes, shuttle service ends Nov. 21 at 6PM
- Nov. 25, 2018: Shuttle service resumes on regular schedule
- Dec 16, 2018: Last day of shuttle service. Shuttle service ends at 6PM
Schedules are also available in the Public Safety Department.