Cabrini Assessment, Response and Evaluation (CARE) Team
The Cabrini Assessment, Response and Evaluation (CARE) Team is a small group of administrators and staff whose primary purpose is to:
- Serve as a resource for students, faculty, or staff who are concerned about a student(s) who may exhibit concerning behavior.
- Review facts related to the behavior in question and determine the University’s course of action.
Cabrini Assessment, Response and Evaluation Team Members:
- Stephen Rupprecht, EdD, Dean of Students
- Alissa Brown, PsyD, Director, Counseling and Psychological Services
- Joe Fusco, Director, Public Safety
- Shana DeRosa, Director, Academic Advising
- Brett Buckridge, Director, Residence Life
- Bridgette Spence, Director, Health Services
- Kathy Johnson, Executive Director, the Accessibility Resource Center
To discuss a specific student’s behavioral concern, contact Stephen Rupprecht, EdD, chair of the Cabrini Assessment, Response and Evaluation Team, at 610.902.8416.
How to Make a Report of Concerning Behavior
To make a report of a student exhibiting behavior of concern and to seek evaluation by the Cabrini Assessment, Response and Evaluation Team:
- Complete the online Behavioral Concern Report
- Contact CARE Chair Stephen Rupprecht, EdD, at 610.902.8416 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.