Cabrini Assessment, Response and Evaluation (CARE) Team
The Cabrini Assessment, Response and Evaluation (CARE) Team is a small group of administrators and staff whose primary purpose is to:
- Serve as a resource for students, faculty, or staff who are concerned about a student(s) who may exhibit concerning behavior.
- Review facts related to the behavior in question and determine the University’s course of action.
Cabrini Assessment, Response and Evaluation Team Members:
- Robert Parry, Public Safety Investigator, Co-Chair
- Anne Filippone, PhD, Dean, Student Engagement and Leadership (SEaL), Co-Chair
- Joe Fusco, Director, Public Safety
- Monica Carson, Director, Residence Life
- Kim Boyd, Dean of Retention & Student Success
- Kimberly Perry-Malloy, MSN, RN, Director, Health Services
- Lailah Dunbar, Director, Office of DEI & Belonging
- Hillary Graham, MS, LPC, Counseling & Psychological Services
To discuss a specific student’s behavioral concern, contact either Robert Parry at 610.902.8795, or Anne Filippone at 610.902.8407.
How to Make a Report of Concerning Behavior
To make a report of a student exhibiting behavior of concern and to seek evaluation by the CARE Team:
- Complete the online Behavioral Concern Report
- Contact CARE Co-Chairs Robert Parry at 610.902.8495, or Anne Filippone at 610.902.8407, or email email@example.com.