Access to Campus
The King of Prussia Road and Eagle Road entrances are closed nightly between midnight and 5am. During that time period, all traffic must enter and exit the campus through the Upper Gulph Road entrance.
- Vehicles must display a current Cabrini parking permit to enter campus without showing identification.
- Vehicles without a permit must stop at the Welcome Center which is manned by a Public Safety Officer. All occupants must provide a photo ID; the vehicle’s driver must provide a valid driver’s license and destination information.
- Please slowly approach the gate location and stop where directed.
All deliveries and ride share vehicles arriving on campus after hours must be confirmed directly by the student calling the Public Safety Department at 610.902.8111. The student will need to confirm their student ID number with the dispatcher and let them know that they are expecting a delivery, ride or visitor. Once verification is confirmed and only then will the driver be permitted to enter campus. If the student doesn't call Public Safety prior to the arrival of the delivery, the dispatcher will contact the student directly to obtain the necessary information before the driver is permitted access to campus.
All visitors without a student escort must be called in ahead of time into Public Safety. Remember to tell any visitors to carry a photo ID and to remember your residence hall information to gain access to the campus.
- All visitors must park in the Dixon Center parking lot to avoid a parking ticket.
- All visitors must register their vehicles at the Public Safety Office.