Nerney Leadership Institute
The Nerney Institute sets standards for leadership and prepares Cabrini students for leadership roles in the workplace and other communities.
These standards include a strong sense of empathy, accountability, and social justice.
The Institute works with an Advisory Council.
The Institute achieves the vision by:
- conducting workshops and internships designed to build character and engagement in society
- teaching students and others the value of self-awareness in forming their leadership style by exposing them to the stories of other successful individuals
- developing “toolkits” for problem solving and effective collaboration building
The Institute exists for the benefit of various audiences, which include:
- Cabrini educational partners (e.g., local high schools)
- higher education faculty and staff
- community non-profit organizations
- entrepreneurs and businesses in the Delaware Valley region
Students will have opportunities for real-world experience, preparing them to become leaders in any career they choose
Professional Development Series
Customized leadership programs developed for nonprofit organizations and corporations.