Our Board of Trustees approved guidelines for all fundraising conducted for or by Cabrini. In these guidelines, it states that all fundraising must be presented to, and approved by, the Vice President of Institutional Advancement. In order to meet all of the legal and ethical regulations and guidelines, to streamline this process, and to be able to provide the Board of Trustees with an accurate picture of fundraising activities on campus, Institutional Advancement has created an online form.
We are requesting that all members of the campus community who intend on fundraising in any capacity fill out the form linked below.
Click to access the Cabrini University Fundraising Form.
We appreciate your adherence to these guidelines and we are here to assist in your effort.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cavs in the Classroom
Help the alumni office stay connected
The Office of Institutional Advancement is so excited to invite those alums to our Celebration of Cavaliers event where we honor our volunteers and alumni award recipients.
Will you have alumni on campus?
YOUR DEPARTMENT IS ASKED TO:
• Let us know about alumni visits at least one week in advance by emailing email@example.com
• Share information collected about the graduate with the Alumni Office (contact information, current employment, etc.)
• Share photos from the alumni visit with Alumni Relations by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
• Thank the alumnus/a for their support
THE OFFICE OF ALUMNI RELATIONS CAN PARTNER WITH YOUR DEPARTMENT BY:
• Confirming the alumnus/a's premarital name and class year
• Providing a gift for the alumnus/a to your department, prior to their arrival
• Advertising the visit (when appropriate)
• Sharing the visit in the alumni Class Notes
Alumni Affinity Group Events
Is your club, team or organization interested in connecting with alumni by hosting an event? Contact email@example.com with the name of your group and what type of event you’re a considering.