The Cabrini Portal provides one log-in for students, faculty, and staff to access email, grades, course websites, and other online resources, with single-sign-on security via CabriniConnect.
- Log in at portal.cabrini.edu
Students can register for classes, access their bill, review their course schedule, and apply to graduate, all through the Cabrini Portal.
The Cabrini Portal offers secure access to multiple online services, including the Cabrini Portal, Cabrini Learn, Banner, and Webmail.
After logging in, users can access any Cabrini service without entering the password again. When users sign out of a service, the browser remains "connected" so that the user may access more Cabrini services without having to enter their password again.
Signing Out and Disconnecting
As users finish with each Cabrini service, they should sign out of those services. Because the portal makes it easy to get back in, the inconvenience of signing out and back in again is eliminated.
When users are done working or are leaving a computer, they should sign out of all services that are still open in other tabs or windows. We recommend that users close all browser windows (and quit the browser if it's still running), especially if other people have access to this computer.
If you have forgotten your password or need help signing in, you should contact the Personal Support Center at 610-902-8366 for a password reset.
If you know your current password and wish to change it, you can do so at the Cabrini Portal Password Update website.
If you are having trouble accessing your eBill, try the following:
- eBill prompts for username and password: Make sure your web browser's pop-up blocker is turned off.
- eBill gives a "server error": Wait about 30 minutes and try again. This can happen during "high usage" times.
Additionally, you can troubleshoot many other sign-in or usage issues by trying the following:
- Sign out of the Portal. Then completely close your browser and try again.
- Windows users should be careful to close ALL browser tabs and windows.
- Mac users should be careful to properly "quit" the browser application instead of just closing the window.
- Clear your web browser's cache and cookies.
- Try using an "incognito" or "private" browsing window.
- Try a different web browser.
- If you are using a smartphone or tablet, try using a latop or desktop PC instead.
If you continue to have problems accessing the Cabrini Portal or any of its services, please contact the Personal Support Center at 610-902-8366 or ITRhelp@cabrini.edu.