Information Technology and Resources (ITR)
The Information Technology and Resources (ITR) Department at Cabrini handles email accounts for students, faculty, and staff, as well as computer equipment, software, networking, shared drives, and on-campus wireless.
- Founder’s Hall, Room 108
- 610.902.8366, ITRhelp@cabrini.edu
- Monday-Thursday: 8:00AM—9:00PM
- Friday: 8:00AM—5:00PM
- Saturday: 9:00AM—3:00PM
- Sunday: Closed
For up-to-date contact information, please see the Faculty and Staff Directory.
Our usual service window is 6:00AM–12:00PM on Sundays.
ITR Equipment Request
If computer equipment will be required for an event you are hosting or coordinating, please include the following information in your request to Event Services (email@example.com).
- Your Name
- Equipment Needed (Projector, Laptop, DVD player, etc)
- Location (Building and room)
- Date, Start, and End Time
Please note, ITR will arrive about 15 minutes prior to your requested start time or if possible set up the equipment in a secure location well in advance.
Photo Class List and Student Directory
Faculty can access a directory of students and a list of students in their classes that includes photos.
- The Photo Class List is available via CabriniOne after logging in at http://one.cabrini.edu.
- The Student Directory is available at http://app1.cabrini.edu/studentdirectory.