Student Employment Forms
The Student Employment Portfolio must be completed and signed digitally by you and your hiring manager, before submitting to the Cavalier Express Center at firstname.lastname@example.org The Cavalier Express Center will then process the portfolio and send to Human Resources for activation of your position.
Until the completed portfolio is received, new and returning student employees will not be authorized to work or enter hours into the Cabrini Portal.
- New student employees must complete and digitally sign all forms contained in the Student Employee Portfolio as well as the New Hire Paperwork Portfolio, which is also listed below.
- Returning student employees should only complete the Student Employment Portfolio.
If you have moved since you last worked, please complete a new Residency Certification Tax form.
Student Employment Portfolio - Click this link in order to send an emailed request to Human Resources for a blank Student Employment Portfolio. Please remember to copy your supervisor on this request.
- Step 1 - Please fill out and sign Section 1 of the portfolio and send it to your hiring manager. Your hiring manager will complete section 2 and forward the signed portfolio to the Cavalier Express Center at email@example.com A representative from the Cavalier Express Center will complete and sign section 3 before sending the completed portfolio to Human Resources for processing at firstname.lastname@example.org. A copy will also be sent to you for your records.
- Step 2 – If this is your first time working as a Cabrini University Employee, you will need to complete all new hire paperwork located in the New Hire Paperwork Portfolio. A checklist of all required forms has been provided in the Student Employment Portfolio for your reference. Once the completed portfolio has been received by the office of Human Resources, Valentina Miniscalco (email@example.com) will contact you in order to assist you in completing your new hire paperwork. Please be sure to have your original identification documents available for completion of the I-9 form. A list of acceptable documents can be found on page 3 of the I-9 form.
- Notes - All 3 sections of the Student Employment Portfolio need to be completed and signed even if you are not in a federal work-study position. For security purposes please omit your SSN on any documents that you plan to send via email. That can be added to forms after the fact, in a more secure fashion. Due to federal regulations, all first time new hires must complete the portfoilio and all new hire paperwork before begining your new position.
New Hire Paperwork Portfolio - Click this link in order to send an emailed request to Human Resources for a blank New Hire Paperwork Portfolio.
Below there is a list of the individual forms, some of which are contained within the New Hire Paperwork Portfolio. Many of the links have notes to assist you in completing the paperwork.
NJ residents please note; you will need to complete the NJ State Withholding and PA Non-Residence forms at the bottom of the page in order to have NJ State Taxes taken from your paycheck.
I-9 Form, Employment Eligibility Verification - Click this link in order to send an emailed request to Human Resources for a blank I-9 Form.
- Section 1: Students must complete and sign section 1 only.
- Section 2: Students must present original identification documents; one from list A, or one each from lists B and C, in the Office of Human Resources. The acceptable forms of identification can be found on the "Lists of Acceptable Documents" page of the I-9 form (page 3).
- Section 3: The Human Resources Department completes this section.
W-4 Form for the Current Year - Click this link in order to send an emailed request to Human Resources for a blank W4 Form.
- Please complete page 1 and refer to the included instructions for any questions you may have
Direct Deposit Authorization Form - Click this link in order to send an emailed request to Human Resources for a blank Direct Deposit Form.
- Paychecks must be directly deposited into a checking or savings account.
Residency Certification Form - Click this link in order to send an emailed request to Human Resources for a blank Residency Certification Form.
- Please use your home and not your campus address when completing this form
Worker’s Compensation Employee Notification - Click this link in order to send an emailed request to Human Resources for a blank Worker's Compensation Employee Notification Form.
Worker's Compensation Information Form - Click this link in order to send an emailed request to Human Resources for a blank Worker's Compensation Information Form
Local Tax Exemption
Read the Instructions for the Radnor Township Local Services Tax Exemption Certificate.
The local services tax is payable by all individuals who hold a job within a taxing jurisdiction imposing the tax. Radnor Township's Tax is an annual amount of $52, withheld from employee's bi-weekly paycheck at $2.00 per pay.
An exemption may be filled out for the following reasons:
1) You work for multiple employers and one of those is already withholding the tax. You must attach a copy of a current pay statement showing the tax being withheld and must list all of your employers on the back of the sheet.
2) If you are expected to earn less than $12,000.00 in Radnor Township for the calendar year, you must provide a copy of your current or final pay statement or a copy of a W2 from a previous year. If there is a chance you may exceed the $12,000.00 it is best to have the tax withheld and then apply for a refund if you do not hit the $12,000.00
3) You are also exempt if are an active duty member of the military or if you are on military disability.
Exemption for the Local Services Tax will begin once payroll receives a completed Exemption Application with the correct documentation. If the application is not complete, the tax will continue to be withheld.
Local Service Tax is an annual tax so an Exemption Application with documents must be submitted each year.
Send the completed certificate and supporting documents, to:
Catherine Jarlsberg, Payroll Spesialist
Cabrini University - Mansion East Wing
610 King of Prussia Road, Radnor, PA 19087-3698
New Jersey Residents
Please complete the following forms in order to have NJ State Taxes taken from your paycheck.
For any questions regarding New Hire Paperwork, please contact;