Doctoral Program Tuition Discount
In limited cases, full-time Cabrini employees may be eligible for a 50% tuition discount for Cabrini’s doctoral programs.
The following criteria must apply in such cases:
- The employee must be recommended by their Vice-President with a nomination letter that describes:
- How enrollment in the requested doctoral program will benefit Cabrini
- Employee’s qualifications for entering a doctoral program
- For every year that the employee receives the discounted tuition, they are required to serve another year or reimburse Cabrini for the discount extended to them. Service begins after completion of the program, termination of program or termination of employment at Cabrini.
- Employees will sign a promissory note including stipulations for early departure.
- No more than two employees will be offered discount in any given cohort for each doctoral program. Cabrini employees are only eligible for inclusion in the cohort after enrollment targets have been met.
Vice President nomination letter must be received by March 1.
Employees will be notified by April 1.
This tuition discount only applies to full-time employees; spouse and dependents are not eligible for doctoral program tuition discount.