Cabrini University offers a comprehensive benefits program for all regular full-time employees (1400+hours per year), which includes the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible-Spending Accounts
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Life and Accidental, Death, and Dismemberment Insurance
- Long-term Care Insurance
- 403(b) Defined Contribution Plan with TIAA-CREF
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Remission and Tuition Discount at Cabrini
- Tuition-Exchange Programs with other institutions
- Use of Cabrini facilities such as the Dixon Center and Library
- Summer Hours
Cabrini also offers paid time off including vacation, sick, personal, bereavement, jury duty, and military leave as part of their benefits package.
Full-time employees are eligible for benefits the first day of the month following the date of hire.
Current employees should use their personalized benefit website at https://benefits.plansource.com.
User ID: first initial of your first name, up to the first 6 letters of your last name and the last four digits of your social security number
Password: The employee’s date of birth as YYYYMMDD (no slashes or dashes)
This can be changed after you log in for the first time.
Mary Mississippi, social security 123-45-6789, date of birth December 3, 1999
- User ID: mmissis6789
- Password: 19991203