Cabrini University offers a comprehensive benefits program for all regular full-time employees (1400+hours per year), which includes the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible-Spending Accounts
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Life and Accidental, Death, and Dismemberment Insurance
- Long-term Care Insurance
- UNUM Emergency Travel Assistance
- 403(b) Defined Contribution Plan with TIAA-CREF
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Remission and Tuition Discount at Cabrini
- Tuition-Exchange Programs with other institutions
- Use of Cabrini facilities such as the Dixon Center and Library
- Summer Hours
You can see a more detailed breakdown of Cabrini University's benefit package by reading the most recent benefits guide located below
Cabrini also offers paid time off including vacation, sick, personal, bereavement, jury duty, and military leave as part of their benefits package.
Full-time employees are eligible for benefits the first day of the month following the date of hire.
- Delta Dental
- VBA Vision
- Independence Blue Cross
- Freedom Credit Union
- Health Equity
- Unum Life Insurance
Current employees should use their personalized benefit website at https://benefits.plansource.com.
User ID: first initial of your first name, up to the first 6 letters of your last name and the last four digits of your social security number
Password: The employee’s date of birth as YYYYMMDD (no slashes or dashes)
This can be changed after you log in for the first time.
Mary Mississippi, social security 123-45-6789, date of birth December 3, 1999
- User ID: mmissis6789
- Password: 19991203