The Human Resources Office is dedicated to providing leadership, guidance, and support to Cabrini administration and management of its human resources.
This is accomplished by delivering such services as recruiting, orientation, performance management, compensation, and employee relations.
Cabrini offers a comprehensive benefits program that includes medical, dental, vision, 403(b), use of Cabrini facilities, tuition remission, and summer hours.
Cabrini is committed to the principle of equal employment and educational opportunity.
Cabrini University has selected EthicsPoint to provide employees and students with simple, risk-free ways to anonymously and confidentially report activities that may involve criminal, unethical, or otherwise inappropriate behavior.
Sexual Assault and Harassment
Cabrini University is dedicated to upholding a community with mutual respect and concern for all of its members. Sexual misconduct, including sexual harassment and sexual violence, is prohibited and will not be tolerated in any form.
*2020 W4 - Notice to All Employees*
Effective January 1, 2020, the Internal Revenue Service(IRS) has announced an update to the Form W-4, Employee’s Withholding Certificate. This is due to the federal tax law changes that took place in 2018. The IRS is not requiring current employees to complete the revised form and has designed the withholding tables so that they will work with both the new and prior year forms. NOTE: Employees will be required to use the new form if hired in 2020 and anyone who makes withholding changes during 2020.
The 2020 Form W-4 is designed to be both easier and more accurate, permitting easy adjustments for anticipated tax credits, other income, and deductions. If you would like to perform a “paycheck checkup” to see if you need to make adjustments to your current withholdings, you can use the IRS’s Tax Withholding Estimator: https://www.irs.gov/individuals/tax-withholding-estimator. To effectively use the estimator, it is helpful to have a copy of your most recent pay stub and tax return. It is likely that the estimator will be updated to account for the 2020 tax tables in early January. Please note: if you do not submit a new form, withholding will continue based on your previously submitted information.
If you decide to complete the 2020 Form W-4, please read the instructions that are included with the form. The 2020 Form can be found at this link: https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw4.pdf. You must complete Steps 1 and 5. Steps 2, 3, and 4 are optional, but completing them will help ensure that your federal income tax withholding will more accurately match your tax liability.
• Step 1 is for your personal information;
• Step 2 is for households with multiple jobs;
• Step 3 is used to claim tax credits for dependents;
• Step 4 is for other adjustments (additional income such as interest and dividends, itemized deductions that exceed the standard deduction, and extra tax you want withheld); and
• Step 5 is where you sign the form.
The IRS takes your privacy seriously and suggests that, if you are concerned about reporting income from multiple jobs in Step 2 or other income in Step 4(a), you check the box in Step 2(c) or enter an additional withholding amount in Step 4(c). To determine the additional withholding amount, you can use the Tax Withholding Estimator.
The IRS has also published Frequently Asked Questions that you may find helpful to understand this change: https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/faqs-on-the-2020-form-w-4
If you have any questions regarding this change, please speak to your tax advisor. For any other questions, please email me at email@example.com.
Cathie Jarlsberg, CPP
610 King of Prussia Road
Radnor, PA 19087
Human Resources Forms
- 90-Day Introductory-Period Review - PDF
- Acknowlegement of Employee Handbook - PDF
- Adjunct Status Request for Staff - PDF
- Authorization To Hire - PDF
- Caught-in-the-Act-of-Core-Values - PDF
- Cell-Phone-Allowance-Request - PDF
- Direct Deposit - PDF
- Employee or Independent Contractor Determination Form
- Employment Application - PDF
- Employment Inquiry Release - PDF
- Flexible Work Arrangement Form - PDF
- Grant Position and Authorization to Hire
- Health Insurance Marketplace Notice - PDF
- Honorarium Form
- I-9 Form
- Leave Request - PDF
- New Adjunct Appointment Form - PDF
- New Employee Information Form - PDF
- New Jersey Withholding Form
- Non-Employee Associate Form - PDF
- Payroll Forms
- Pennsylvania Non-Residence Form
- Personnel Action Form - PDF
- Position Requisition - PDF
- Radnor Local-Tax Exemption - PDF
- Residency Certification - PDF
- Salary Reduction Agreement NEW 2019
- Self Identification Form - PDF
- Supplemental Pay - PDF
- Telecommuting Employee Expectations Agreement - PDF
- Telecommuting Work Agreement - PDF
- Termination Form - PDF
- Tuition-Exchange Application - PDF
- Tuition-Remission Application - PDF
- Tuition-Remission Application Spouse or Dependent - PDF
- Worker’s Compensation Employee Notification - PDF
- Worker's Compensation Information Form - PDF
- Worker’s Compensation Injury Report - PDF
- Worker’s Compensation Panel Physician List - PDF
- W-4 Form