The Human Resources Office is dedicated to providing leadership, guidance, and support to Cabrini administration and management of its human resources.
This is accomplished by delivering such services as recruiting, orientation, performance management, compensation, and employee relations.
Cabrini offers a comprehensive benefits program that includes medical, dental, vision, 403(b), use of Cabrini facilities, tuition remission, and summer hours.
Cabrini is committed to the principle of equal employment and educational opportunity.
Cabrini University has selected EthicsPoint to provide employees with simple, risk-free ways to anonymously and confidentially report activities that may involve criminal, unethical, or otherwise inappropriate behavior.
Sexual Assault and Harassment
Cabrini University is dedicated to upholding a community with mutual respect and concern for all of its members. Sexual misconduct, including sexual harassment and sexual violence, is prohibited and will not be tolerated in any form.
Human Resources Forms
- 90-Day Introductory-Period Review - PDF
- Acknowlegement of Employee Handbook - PDF
- Authorization To Hire - PDF
- Budget Adjustment Form - PDF
- Caught-in-the-Act-of-Core-Values - PDF
- Cell-Phone-Allowance-Request - PDF
- Direct Deposit - PDF
- Employment Application - PDF
- Employment Inquiry Release - PDF
- Health Insurance Marketplace Notice - PDF
- I-9 Form
- Leave Request - PDF
- New Employee Information Form - PDF
- Non-Employee Associate Form - PDF
- Payroll Forms
- Personnel Action Form - PDF
- Position Requisition - PDF
- Radnor Local-Tax Exemption - PDF
- Residency Certification - PDF
- Salary-Reduction Agreement - PDF
- Self Identification Form - PDF
- Supplemental Pay - PDF
- Tuition-Exchange Application - PDF
- Tuition-Remission Application - PDF
- Tuition-Remission Application Spouse or Dependent - PDF
- Web Salary Authorization Request - PDF
- Worker’s Compensation Acknowledgment of Notice - PDF
- Worker’s Compensation Injury Report - PDF
- Worker’s Compensation Panel Physician List - PDF
- W-4 Form