Campus Expectations and Guidelines
We are taking every precaution to maximize the safety of everyone who enters the Cabrini University campus. It is a matter of public health that the health and safety of all Cabrini University members, and subsequently that of all those with whom our community members interact, be protected and preserved.
Cabrini University’s guidelines adhere to protocols issued by Governor Tom Wolf and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, and follow best practices as presented by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as state and local health officials.
Before You Visit
Do not visit campus if:
- You have a COVID-19 diagnosis, until you have been symptom-free for at least three days and at least 10 days after symptom onset. If you are asymptomatic, you should not visit campus until at least 10 days after the positive COVID-19 test result.
- You are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, including, but not limited to temperature of 100.4 or higher; cough; shortness of breath or difficulty breathing; fever; chills; fatigue; repeated shaking with chills; runny nose or new sinus congestion; muscle pain; headache; sore throat; unexplained gastrointestinal symptoms; or loss of taste or smell.
- You have traveled to a region where COVID-19 cases are rising (as listed on the Pennsylvania Department of Health website) within the past two weeks
- You have been exposed to a person diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past two weeks
Arrival on Campus
- Enter campus at Upper Gulph Road and proceed through the guard station. You will be required to show ID to confirm your campus visit.
- Park your vehicle where instructed and call or text the person you intend to see to let them know you have arrived.
Personal Safety Practices
- Wear a face mask covering your mouth and nose at all times when you are outside of your vehicle, unless actively eating or drinking. If actively eating or drinking, your mask should be worn as soon as you have finished.
- Keep a physical distance of six feet from others at all times.
- Use a hand sanitizer containing at least 60 percent alcohol before exiting your vehicle.
Visitors are not allowed to enter campus buildings unless making a bulk delivery.
Deliveries: We encourage online or contactless payment whenever possible.
- Smaller deliveries: Meet the person you are delivering to at a designated outdoor location.
- Large deliveries: Arrange for your contact person to meet you at the door of the building where you’re making the delivery.
Personal visitors: Arrange to meet at a designated outdoor location.
We appreciate your consideration and patience as we work to ensure the safety of our community and campus visitors.
For more information, please explore cabrini.edu/return2020.