Cabrini University has partnered with The Maguire Foundation to offer incoming students essential scholarship support. Maguire Scholars at Cabrini may receive up to $5,000 each year for four years—$20,000 total. These “last dollar” scholarships help families with demonstrated financial need fill the gap they may face in funding their student’s higher education.
We will select up to five students from the Faith in the Future high schools, St. Joseph's Preparatory School, AIM Academy, Merion Mercy Academy, Archdiocesan High Schools, or Cristo Rey, as Maguire Scholars for the incoming freshman class.
Who is eligible?
Eligible students will:
- have an expected Family Contribution (EFC) of less than $25,000
- graduate from a Maguire Foundation partner high school (maguirefoundation.org/college)
- have at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA on 4.0 scale in high school
- participate in community service and/or extracurricular activities
- qualify for admission to Cabrini University
We'd be glad to help you with any questions.
Contact Cabrini Admissions at email@example.com or 610.902.8552.