hero-angle-alpha hero-angle-beta icon-rss-square icon-instagram icon-rss icon-facebook icon-facebook-square icon-facebook-official icon-twitter icon-twitter-square icon-google-plus icon-google-plus-square icon-linkedin icon-linkedin-square icon-pinterest icon-pinterest-square icon-youtube icon-youtube-square icon-youtube-play icon-search icon-gift icon-graduation-cap icon-home icon-bank icon-envelope icon-envelope-square Cabrini Logo Cabrini Logo icon-chevron-right icon-chevron-left category academics category athletics category just for fun category service and mission category living on campus category profiles category advice category activities and events Cabrini University logo with crest
Return Home

Frequently Asked Questions

Here is a list of FAQ's that we hear from our graduate students.


Q: My employer reimburses me for my classes and is asking for an invoice.  How do I find this?

Invoices - To report on classes taken, charges, payments, and grades:

Log in to the Cabrini Portal at portal.cabrini.edu.

From the “Students” tab, select “Account Summary by Term.”

Choose the term and print the page that comes up.

From the “Students” tab, select “Student Detail Schedule.”

Select the term and print the page that comes up.

All pages printed will have the Cabrini logo.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact the Business Office at 610.902.8188.


Q: I am taking summer classes. How does this work for financial aid?

A: Financial Aid considers summer as one semester.  If you are taking 3 credits in Summer 1 and 3 credits in Summer 2, this means you are taking the required 6 credits in the Summer semester to receive aid.


Q: I want to apply for federal funding. What steps do I need to complete to get this?

A: Please visit our FAFSA page for more information on applying for federal loans.


Q: How do I know that my supplemental form went through?

A: Once your financial aid award is complete you will be able to view your financial aid award through the Cabrini Portal.


Q: Are there any additional steps to complete after my federal student loan is originated?

A: Students who borrow federal loan funds will be required to complete loan entrance counseling and a master promissory note on studentloans.gov.


Q: I have no clue how much loan funding I want to borrow, can my counselor help me?

A: Of course! Please feel free to reach out to your financial aid counselor with any questions you may have. We are here to help you!


Q: I need to request additional loan funding because I did not borrow enough to cover my account balance. How can I do this?

A: Please e-mail your counselor, via Cabrini e-mail only for assistance in increasing or decreasing any loan amount.


Q: I don’t want to borrow loan funding, what other options are there?

A: Cabrini University offers 5 month payment plans through TMS.  Please note the 5 month plans are available for Fall and Spring semesters only.  There is no payment plan option for the summer. You can also make a direct payment through the Cabrini Portal.


Q: How will I be notified of what my bill is?

A: The Bursar's Office posts e-bills in your Cabrini Portal account. You will NOT receive a hard-copy in the mail.


Q: I never check my Cabrini e-mail.  Will Financial Aid notify me another way?

A: No. The Cabrini Financial Aid Office strictly uses Cabrini e-mail.