hero-angle-alpha hero-angle-beta icon-rss-square icon-instagram icon-rss icon-facebook icon-facebook-square icon-facebook-official icon-twitter icon-twitter-square icon-google-plus icon-google-plus-square icon-linkedin icon-linkedin-square icon-pinterest icon-pinterest-square icon-youtube icon-youtube-square icon-youtube-play icon-search icon-gift icon-graduation-cap icon-home icon-bank icon-envelope icon-envelope-square Cabrini Logo Cabrini Logo icon-chevron-right icon-chevron-left category academics category athletics category just for fun category service and mission category living on campus category profiles category advice category activities and events Cabrini University logo with crest
Return Home

Applying for Financial Aid – Doctorate of Education Program

  1. If you have not already done so, apply for a Federal Student Aid ID at https://fsaid.ed.gov
  2. Complete a FAFSA for the upcoming academic year (Free Application for Federal Student Aid), available at https://fafsa.ed.gov
    • Make sure to submit the FAFSA information to Cabrini University using our school code: 003241
    • Depending on your start date you may be able to complete multiple FAFSAs at a time. Please remember that an academic year starts in the fall and includes fall, spring and summer. Meaning summer and fall of the same calendar year are two separate academic years.
  3. Complete our required supplemental form 
    • Again you may need to complete multiple supplemental forms at a time depending on your start date.
  • Students enrolled in the EdD program may be eligible to receive up to $20,500 in unsubsidized loan funding per academic year
    • Federal unsubsidized loan funding is guaranteed to citizens and eligible non-citizens who are not in default on previous federal student loans
  • If you choose to borrow federal student loans, you must complete an Entrance Counseling session, and sign the Master Promissory Note
    • Entrance Counseling is a mandatory information session required before you receive your first federal student loan. This counseling session explains your rights and responsibilities as a student loan borrower.
    • Master Promissory Note is a binding legal document that you must sign when you accept a federal student loan.
    • Both of these actions must be completed online at studentloans.gov.


Questions? Contact:

Financial Aid
Grace Hall, first floor
in the Cavalier Express Center