Counseling sessions are scheduled by appointment only, typically on the hour, and last up to 50 minutes.
Due to the high demand for services, same-day appointments are often not available, except for crisis intervention services.
Counseling and Psychological Services offers short-term counseling and prevention services, free of charge, to currently registered undergraduate Cabrini University students. These services include:
- Initial Consultations/Intake Evaluation with Treatment Recommendations
- Short-Term Individual and Couples Therapy
- Group Therapy
- Crisis Consultation and Intervention
- Walk-In Consultations for Urgent Concerns
- Referral for Longer-Term Therapy or Specialized Services
In situations requiring treatment beyond the scope of the services, CAPS is able to provide (including longer-term individual therapy, specialized treatment services, and comprehensive evaluations), staff will discuss treatment recommendations and referrals with the student, as well as assist the student in obtaining appropriate services to the best of our abilities.
- To schedule an Initial Consultation appointment, visit our office in person in the Infante House on Residental Blvd., contact us over the phone (610.902.8561) or, email the office at email@example.com After scheduling an appointment, please complete the Initial Intake online:
- Please plan to spend at least 30 minutes completing the online forms.
- Do not use the back arrow button or Enter.
- At the end of each page, select Next only.
- Once you begin completing the forms, you must complete them within 3 hours, or else you will need to start again.
- If you are unable to complete the online forms before your first appointment, please arrive 30 minutes early to complete them in the office.
Subsequent appointments can be scheduled by phone or email.