Counseling sessions are primarily by appointment only, typically scheduled on the hour, and last up to 50 minutes.
Counseling and Psychological Services operates on a time-limited model which means that students are eligible for eight to 12 individual sessions per semester.
Students may be referred to other agencies for services.
- Because of high demand, appointments usually cannot be scheduled for the same day they are requested.
- Typically, an intake appointment will be scheduled within one week.
- To schedule an appointment, visit our office in person in Grace Hall, Room 174, or contact us over the phone (610.902.8561). After scheduling an apointment, please complete either the initial or follow up intake:
Please plan to spend at least 30 minutes to complete the online forms, which must all be completed at the same time.
- The system is only available from within the Cabrini network in an on-campus computer lab or on Cabrini wireless.
- Do not use the back arrow button or Enter.
- At the end of each page, select Next only.
If you are unable to complete the online forms prior to coming for your first appointment, please arrive 30 minutes early.
Subsequent appointments can be scheduled by phone or email.
Walk-in times are available Monday–Friday 12:00–1:00PM during the academic year.
This initial consultation is usually a brief meeting (10–15 minutes) with a counselor to assess needs and set up a follow-up appointment.
- In case of an emergency or urgent crisis, do not hesitate to come to the office.