Taking care of your mental health is important during uncertain times.
Please see below for many resources that may be helpful as you adapt to the current Covid-19 situation.
If you are a current Cabrini student and would like to consult with a professional staff member at CAPS, please contact us at 610-902-8561 or Jennifer.email@example.com.
If you are experiencing a mental health emergency, please dial 911 or go to your nearest emergency room.
General Mental Health and Wellness
- Taking Care of Your Mental Health in the Face of Uncertainty
- Practicing Gratitude
- Telling Our Stories
- Expressive Writing with the Pandemic Project
- Mindfulness in Times of Stress
- Mindfulness Strategies for People Who Have Experienced Trauma
Anxiety, Worry, and Stress
- Coronavirus Anxiety Workbook
- The Worry Time Technique
- Stress and Coping During Covid-19
- 7 Science-Based Strategies to Cope with Coronavirus Anxiety
- Self-Care During Social Distancing – Back to Basics
- Self-Compassion in Self-Isolation
- 10 Self-Compassion Practices for Covid-19
- Take a Quick Compassion Break
Sleep, Nutrition, and Exercise
- Staying on Top of Sleep
- Sleep Strategies from the University of Texas
- Diet, Exercise, and Our Bodies During a Crisis
- Emotional Eating During Lockdown
Time Management and Motivation
- Setting Values-Based Goals During Isolation
- Managing Mood with Activity Scheduling
- Stay Focused When Studying From Home During Coronavirus
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- Crisis Text Line
- The Steve Fund – Support for Young People of Color
- The Trevor Project - Support for LGBTQ+ Young Adults