OCTOBER IS MENTAL HEALTH AWARENESS MONTH
Health Services and Counseling & Psychological Services
Invites You to Visit
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2019
FOUNDERS LOBBY 11:30am – 1:30pm
STOP BY FOUNDERS LOBBY TO RELAX AND DE-STRESS WITH:
- PAWS FOR PEOPLE
- DIY SOOTHING SOX – make your own warming neck pillow
- DoNut STRESS – donut holes
- HAND-OUTS WITH QUICK AND EASY STRESS REDUCTION TECHNIQUES
- OTHER FUN AND RELAXING SURPRISES AND GIVE-AWAYS
Counseling and Psychological Services
Counseling and Psychological Services facilitates students’ growth by focusing on values of self‑respect, respect for others, and self‑awareness.
The office emphasizes healthy and adaptive choices, reaching one’s fullest potential, and functioning successfully within the global and local community.
If you have concerns about a student or yourself, please call, email, or stop by.
“I love my counselor. She is always welcoming and caring and keeps the conversation going. After leaving, I always feel better.”
“Counseling through Cabrini has helped me to grow as a student and as a person. You can easily tell how much all of the counselors care about the students here.”
“I know I would not still be at Cabrini if it was not for their help. I am extremely thankful to them for all of their hard work and compassion.”
“I was shy at first about seeking help. I wasn't entirely sure of how I was supposed to go about setting up appointments, but the staff was very friendly, helpful, and patient.”
Resources for Faculty/Staff
We offer workshops, training, and educational programs about stress management, how to help a troubled student, eating concerns, self-care, coping with trauma, and assertive communication.
- For more information, or to schedule a presentation, contact us at 610.902.8561.
Alissa L. Brown, PsyD, Director of Counseling and Psychological Services
Hillary Grahm MS, LPC, Licensed Professional Counselor
Bryan Peightal, PsyD, Counselor
Jen Gorman, Administrative Assistant
- Email is not a confidential means of communication.
- Please do not use email to contact staff about an emergency or confidential matters.
- Call during office hours to make an appointment or to speak with a counselor.