The Spring 2023 Internship Deadline
For Health Science and Public Health Majors please submit paperwork to Dr. Key by January 9, 2023.
All other academic majors completing paperwork through the CCPD internship program please submit paperwork to email@example.com by January 25, 2023.
If you are unsure about your academic major's internship policy, please consult your academic advisor.
- Watch our Panel:
- Internship Panel and Information Session - Recording November 9, 2022
- Internship Panel and Information Session Recording - October 4, 2022
- Or Make an appointment to discuss internships with a CCPD Staff Member on Handshake.
- Learn about the INROADS Internship Program -
- INROADS Information Session - September 14, 2021
Please review the internship application paperwork at the bottom of this page and submit it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our team with any questions.
Internships afford students the opportunity to apply classroom learning in a professional work environment. Internships are educational/academic courses that offer a "quality learning experience" worthy of academic credit. Build and enhance skills, gain real-world experience, and establish contacts in your career field - all of which boost students' marketability upon graduation.
Students balance classroom theory with professional hands-on work experience prior to graduation.
- Credits are based upon the number of hours worked and the value of the work experience.
Internships are available at companies and organizations in all industries.
Explore career options:
- Earn 2–6 college credits per semester (up to a total of 12 general elective credits)
- Gain professional experience to enhance marketability upon graduation
- Generate professional contacts and networking opportunities
- Enhance quantitative and technical abilities
- Improve leadership and communication skills
- Realize the capacity to respond to change
- Develop the ability to work in diverse teams
- Earn income (most internships are salaried)
Internship opportunities are offered during the Fall, Spring and Summer semesters.
- 2.0 GPA or higher (this may differ for some majors).
- 45 college credits, 15 of which must be from Cabrini University
- Completed Internship Application with required job description.
- Completed Internship Agreement.
- Completed Internship Information Session or individual internship appointment with a CCPD Staff Member.
Student Internship Paperwork
Upon CCPD approval of the student's internship application, students will be granted access to enroll in their respective Internship Course. All CCPD and Academic Department's required assignments will be collected and graded by student's Faculty Coordinators through Cabrini Learn.
- Student Internship Application
- Student Internship Agreement
- Internship Learning Objectives
- Student Assessment of Employer
- Employer's Student Performance Evaluation