Internships afford students the opportunity to apply classroom learning in a professional work environment. Internships are educational/academic courses that offer a "quality learning experience" worthy of academic credit. Build and enhance skills, gain real-world experience and establish contacts in your career field - all of which boost students' marketability upon graduation.
- Students balance classroom theory with professional hands-on work experience prior to graduation.
- Credits are based upon the number of hours worked and the value of the work experience.
- Internship Application
- Internship Checklist
Jobs are available at companies and organizations representing private industry, non‑profit institutions and government agencies on the local, state and federal level.
- Explore career options
- Earn 2–6 college credits per semester (up to a total of 12 general elective credits)
- Gain professional experience to enhance marketability upon graduation
- Generate professional contacts and networking opportunities
- Enhance quantitative and technical abilities
- Improve leadership and communication skills
- Realize the capacity to respond to change
- Develop the ability to work in diverse teams
- Earn income (most internships are salaried)
Internship opportunities are offered during the Fall, Spring and Summer semesters.
- 2.0 GPA or higher
- 45 college credits, 15 of which must be from Cabrini University
Students must submit an application form signed by a faculty advisor and department chair, and an approved resume.
Student Internship Paperwork
- Internship Application - PDF
- Internship Learning Objectives - PDF
- Internship Final Objective Report - PDF
- Internship Placement Evaluation - PDF