Alumni Career Resources
We invite Cabrini alumni to take advantage of the many services and resources available in The Center for Career and Professional Development.
Let us help you explore your interests, prepare resumes, practice interviewing and develop networking skills.
- Cabrini alumni are welcome to use all our tools for self-assessment, resumes and cover letters, and interviewing.
- Check out our extensive list of Career Resources.
- Join the Cabrini Alumni group in Linkedin.
- Meet with a CCPD staff member to discuss your career plans and develop an effective job-search strategy.
- Make an appointment on Handshake
- If you do not have a Handshake account please click here to complete a quick form. We will use this information to set up your Handshake account. You will receive an e-mail from Handshake with instructions on how to complete the process.
- Contact a Career Services Specialist
Hire a Cabrini Student
We encourage our alumni to consider Cabrini students and graduates for full-time, part-time/summer jobs and internships available in your organization.
Cabrini uses Handshake, a modern job portal, to connect students with employement and internship opportunities.
If you do not have a Handshake account please click here to complete a quick form. We will use this information to set up your Handshake account. After we enter your information, you will receive an e-mail from Handshake with instructions on how to complete the process.
To discuss the possibility of having a Cabrini student as an intern with your company, please contact:
James McLaughlin, Career Services Specialist 610.902.8305, firstname.lastname@example.org
Debra K. Kelly, Career Services Specialist 610.902.8306, email@example.com