Alumni Career Resources
We invite Cabrini alumni to take advantage of the many services and resources available in The Center for Career and Professional Development.
Let us help you explore your interests, prepare resumes, practice interviewing and develop networking skills.
- Cabrini alumni are welcome to use all our tools for self-assessment, resumes and cover letters, and interviewing.
- Check out our extensive list of Career Resources.
- Join the Cabrini Alumni group in Linkedin.
- Meet with a CCPD staff member to discuss your career plans and develop an effective job-search strategy.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hire a Cabrini Student
We encourage our alumni to consider Cabrini students and graduates for full time, part-time/summer jobs and internships available in your organization.
To discuss the possibility of having a Cabrini student as an intern with your company, contact Erin Gabriele, Assistant Director for Employer Relations, at 610.902.8304 or email email@example.com.