*All appointments must be made at least 48 hours in advance.
To promote social distancing and safety of Cabrini community members, student meetings are available face-to-face on campus by appointment only.
Schedule an appointment through Handshake at www.cabrini.joinhandshake.com
If you do not have a Handshake account please e-mail email@example.com
The Center for Career and Professional Development (CCPD) offers advising and career management support to Cabrini University undergraduate and graduate students, as well as alumni. The CCPD provides a holistic approach to professional and personal career development that ensures graduates will obtain major-related employment and be accepted at graduate/professional schools of choice.
The CCPD is dedicated to helping Cavaliers become career ready!
Fall Virtual Event Schedule
Cabrini’s internship program allows students to earn credit and, in most cases, income in a professional work environment.
The Spring 2021 internship deadline is Wednesday, February 3, 2021.
CCPD STAFF MEMBERS
Erin Gabriele, Director
James McLaughlin, Career Services Specialist
Debra K.Kelly, Career Services Specialist
Rachael Gartner, Administrative Assistant
Brittany Morgan, Graduate Assistant
Career Resources for Faculty
The Center for Career and Professional Development collaborates with faculty to help guide and support students throughout their career development.
Whether a few minutes or a full class, we welcome the opportunity to present in-class on a variety of career-related topics including:
- Employer Partner Presentations
- Departmental Services and Resources
- Deciding upon a Major
- Resumes, Cover Letters, and Interviewing
- Job/Internship Searches and Networking
- Upcoming Career Events
Explore Candid Career
- Thousands of career videos! Industry professionals sharing their job descriptions, backgrounds, and preparation advice.
- A fun and effective way to explore careers through short 1-2 minute video clips.
- Discover career fields that you did not even know existed and learn what it takes to get hired in that field.
- Get Hired” advice videos on interviewing, resume writing, networking, and many more topics to help you land that job!