Visit Handshake to schedule an appointment!*
*All appointments must be made at least 48 hours in advance.
To promote social distancing and the safety of Cabrini community members, student meetings are available face-to-face on campus by appointment only.
Schedule an appointment through Handshake at www.cabrini.joinhandshake.com
If you are a student or alumni and you do not have a Handshake account please click here to complete a quick form. We will use this information to set up your Handshake account. You will receive an e-mail from Handshake with instructions on how to complete the process.
The Center for Career and Professional Development (CCPD) offers advising and career management support to Cabrini University undergraduate and graduate students, as well as alumni. The CCPD provides a holistic approach to professional and personal career development that ensures graduates will obtain major-related employment and be accepted at graduate/professional schools of choice.
The CCPD is dedicated to helping Cavaliers become career ready!
Learn more about our Professional Preparation Sessions!
Did you miss our virtual workshops? Click the links below to watch the recording and remember to reach out to us with any questions!
Resume Workshop - February 9, 2021
Effectively Navigating and Networking a Virtual Event - February 2, 2021
LinkedIn Workshop - February 16, 2021
Cabrini’s internship program allows students to earn credit and, in most cases, income in a professional work environment.
The Spring 2021 internship deadline was Wednesday, February 3, 2021. If you are interested in a Summer 2021 internship please be sure to attend one of our Internship Information Sessions.
- Tuesday, March 9th at 11:00 am
- Thursday, April 8th at 3:30 pm
- Can't attend these sessions? Make an appointment to discuss internships with a CCPD Staff Member on Handshake.
CCPD STAFF MEMBERS
Erin Gabriele, Director
Debra K. Kelly, Career Services Specialist
James McLaughlin, Career Services Specialist
Naiya Brown, Career Counselor
Rachael Gartner, Administrative Assistant
Career Resources for Faculty
The Center for Career and Professional Development collaborates with faculty to help guide and support students throughout their career development.
Whether a few minutes or a full class, we welcome the opportunity to present in-class on a variety of career-related topics including:
- Employer Partner Presentations
- Departmental Services and Resources
- Deciding upon a Major
- Resumes, Cover Letters, and Interviewing
- Job/Internship Searches and Networking
- Upcoming Career Events
Explore Candid Career
- Thousands of career videos! Industry professionals sharing their job descriptions, backgrounds, and preparation advice.
- A fun and effective way to explore careers through short 1-2 minute video clips.
- Discover career fields that you did not even know existed and learn what it takes to get hired in that field.
- Get Hired” advice videos on interviewing, resume writing, networking, and many more topics to help you land that job!