How to set up Digital Signature
Adobe Signature Setup
1. First, after completing the form, you will want to click on the appropriate signature line - (Note, once the form has been signed edits cannot be made so please be sure all information is entered correctly before the first signature is saved to the document).
2. Click “Configure New Digital ID” on the next screen and click Continue
3. Select the third option on the next screen, “Create a New Digital ID,” and click Continue
4. Select “Save to File” and click Continue
5. Enter your name and Email address on the following screen as well as your department in the “Organizational Unit” field and “Cabrini University” in the “Organization Name” field and click Continue
6. Create a password on the next screen and you are ready to sign documents. Now, simply click on any Adobe signature line and you will be prompted to enter your password in order to “sign” the document. You will then be prompted to save and name a copy of the signed document.