The Accounts Receivable area of the Business Office is responsible for assisting students with their tuition statement and payment options.
We accept tuition payments, update student accounts, and issue loan refunds, and can offer expertise in helping students and parents understand their financial obligation to Cabrini University.
Students are billed in advance of each semester. Students who enroll after the semester payment due date must pay all charges at the time of registration.
- Fall Semester Tuition Due August 1
- Spring Semester Tuition Due December 20
E-bill Billing Statements
Electronic billing (e-bill) is the official method of billing at Cabrini University. Log into CabriniOne at http://one.cabrini.edu to:
- View your e-bill.
- Create authorized user accounts for parents, employers, or others to view your ebill and make payments.
- Make online payments 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Sign up for electronic refunds.
Your Cabrini University billing statement is available online—early July for the fall semester and late November for the spring semester—through CabriniOne.
- Students receive emails at their Cabrini email addresses when a new billing statement is processed.
Charges include tuition, fees, room and board, and any additional miscellaneous charges posted to the account.
- Payments will include cash, check, credit card, TMS payment plan credits, and any disbursed and pending financial aid.
- When financial aid forms have been submitted and processed, monthly statements will incorporate anticipated aid in the calculation of the balance due.
- Work Study is not factored into the bill, but rather compensation via paycheck.
To view or print your eBill:
- Visit CabriniOne at http://one.cabrini.edu.
- Select “Students” tab and “Review eBill.”
- To print the statement, select “Print This Statement” (opens in a new window; please disable popup blockers).
Students may grant permission to others (e.g., parents, employers) as authorized users, which gives them access to the electronic bill and allows them to make online payments on the studen’s behalf.
Authorized users may not view other student information on CabriniOne.
- To add a user, students can select “Review eBill” and “Authorized Users.”
- Authorized users can then set up their profile and make payments at cabrini.edu/ebill.
Invoices - To report on classes taken, charges, payments, and grades:
- Log in to CabriniOne at http://one.cabrini.edu.
- From the “Students” tab, select “Account Summary by Term.”
- Choose the term and print the page that comes up.
- From the “Students” tab, select “Student Detail Schedule.”
- Select the term and print the page that comes up.
All pages printed will have the Cabrini logo.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact the Business Office at 610.902.8188.