The Cabrini University Bookstore offers standard school supplies, clothing, health and beauty aids, and textbooks.
The bookstore is located in the lower level of the Widener Center near Jazzman’s Café.
- Bookstore Hours
- Please visit www.cabrinishop.com for hours and additional information.
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610.902.8526.
Students can pick up snacks and drinks, DVDs, thumbdrives, housewares for their rooms, and more.
A wide array of Cabrini gear is available, from T-shirts and sweatshirts to mugs, keychains, stickers, and pennants.
Cabrini students can purchase textbooks for their classes in the Bookstore or online.
The website lists all required and recommended materials, including new, used, rental, and digital.
Orders for textbooks should be placed at least a week before needed to allow for shipping if not in stock.
Students have the option of shipping the books where they want them to go (for a fee) or choosing in-store pickup (photo ID required) at no additonal shipping charge.
The Bookstore offers full refunds on returned textbooks through the Saturday after the Add/Drop deadline, listed on the Academic Calendar.
- A receipt is required, and books must be in their original condition, including shrinkwrap.
About 60% of textbook titles are available for rent each semester with a big saving compared with purchasing.
Students must be 18 or older, must have a valid government-issued picture ID, and must have a credit card or branded debit card in their name to be able to rent.
- A parent or guardian can rent for a student if they do not meet these criteria.
- Rented books are due back to the Bookstore by the last day of finals each semester.
- Students can return rentals to the store in person or mail them back (must be in store by due date).
Rentals can also be converted to a purchase any time before the due date by paying the difference between the rental price and the purchase price.
The Cabrini Bookstore buys books back for cash daily, if needed, and will pay up to 50% of a book’s purchase price. A Cabrini ID is required.
Bookstore Purchasing Cards
Students can obtain bookstore purchase cards in the Business Office to purchase books if they have a credit balance on their student account.