Scheduling a Math Tutoring Appointment
We plan to offer multiple options for sessions, including face-to-face sessions and video conferences in real time.
Please check back in on this page and at www.cabrini.mywconline.com at the start of the semester to learn more details about our schedule.
In order to make our services accessible to more students and respect your and your tutor's time, please keep the following policies in mind when scheduling an appointment:
- Session limits - Students can use our services once a day up to three times a week.
- Lateness - Students should plan to arrive to their appointments on time, both in person and in the virtual environment. Tutors will wait 20 minutes prior to marking a session missed.
- Cancellations - You may modify or cancel schedule appointments up to two hours in advance of the appointment start time. However, it is a courtesy to your tutor and fellow students to cancel in a timely way so that another student might be able to access the appointment.
- Visit Length & Faculty Notification – MRC sessions are intended to take 25-45 minutes, depending the focus of the session. In order for conferences to be productive, students and tutors need time to be able to ask questions, and discuss feedback. Please know that we will not provide a faculty notification for a session that is less than 15 minutes long. Such a short session indicates to us that substantive work may not have been accomplished.
- Take-Home Exams – No tutors may assist students with any work on a take-home exam/quiz unless we have specific permission from the instructor.
For more information about scheduling you can Watch this video, or visit us in Rooymans Hall.
If you have questions or concerns when scheduling or canceling an appointment, please contact Darla Nagy, Professional Tutor, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or at 610.902.8577.