The Psychology Department prepares students for a variety of fields within psychology and related disciplines.
Based on a generalist model, the program gives heavy emphasis to readying students for graduate study and in learning those skills necessary to function effectively in a field based on empirical research.
Departmental advisors help select courses that provide a concentration in specialty areas such as clinical, counseling, developmental, educational, social, and organizational psychology.
Most recent Cabrini psychology undergraduates have completed master’s and doctoral programs in a variety of areas.
The Psychology Department Handbook includes in-depth information about the Psychology major, what to expect throughout the program, course descriptions, career information, important forms, and more.
- American Psychological Association
- American Psychological Society
- Psi Chi Journal of Undergraduate Research
- Eye on Psi Chi
- Psychology Virtual Library
- Psych Web
- Psychological Tutorials and Demonstrations
- Cognitive Psychology Online Laboratory
- Classics in the History of Psychology
- Psychology Careers
- American Sociological Association
- The National Association of Social Workers
- Statistics On the Web
- Cabrini College's Holy Spirit Library
APA Writing Style Links
- Psychology with Style: A Hypertext Writing Guide
- Citing Online Resources Using APA Style
- APA Style Essentials
- Library Style Guides