Doctorate in Organizational Development
The doctoral program in Organizational Development is designed for mid- and senior-level executives from all sectors of the workplace who are interested in studying and advancing theory, research and practice in the disciplines of organizational development, change management, and leadership.
Students successfully completing the Cabrini University Doctoral program in Organizational Development (either the Doctorate of Philosophy or the Doctorate of Business Administration) will be able to:
- analyze, critique, and apply classical and contemporary perspectives on the theory and practice of organizational development
- analyze, apply, and synthesize strategies to address organizational problems and issues, while fully engaging with change-management approaches
- analyze organizations using social, political, economic, legal, and intercultural frameworks
- assess and refine one’s own leadership style through intercultural, moral, and ethical development lenses that are informed by the cultural environment and the practice of social justice
- develop and utilize advanced research and analysis skills to complete a dissertation that contributes meaningful scholarship to the field of organizational development
- apply theoretical, empirical, and experiential learning approaches to consult with organizations to recommend appropriate strategic interventions
A cohort model, in which students take all classes together, allows for extensive networking and relationship building throughout the program.
Our next cohort begins in Spring 2019 on our beautiful campus in suburban Philadelphia. We are now accepting applications for admission to that cohort and will accept applications until the available spots have been filled. To get more information on the admission requirements, please click the link below.
For more information concerning the OD program, please contact Todd Matthews, PhD, at email@example.com or 610.902.8172.