Center for Global Learning
The Center for Global Learning serves as a resource for creating cultural awareness and responsible global citizenship for all Cabrini students. The Center promotes and facilitates globally relevant undergraduate and graduate education for the purpose of equipping students with an intercultural understanding and global awareness through a social justice lens. Within an interdisciplinary context, the Center for Global Learning seeks to develop constructive partnerships and relationships among global universities, organizations, and scholars.
Attention Students, Alumni, Faculty, and Staff
We are seeking Global Citizen Stories that address Change for the Common Good.
I'm studying abroad in Northern Ireland this summer, and here are my first experiences!
I think that every college student should be required to participate in a cultural immersion trip at least once. Here's my experie...
Day 2 of our trip to Guatemala ... it was a hard day's work!
Strategic Goals for the Center on Global Learning
- Support faculty research on global issues, especially those that focus on social justice topics.
- Grow partnerships to increase affordable study abroad opportunities for students.
- Secure foundation and other grant funding to help support global initiatives.
- Work closely with Catholic Relief Services and similar humanitarian organizations, with regards to international initiatives for students and faculty.
- Become a resource for organizations with regards to global initiatives, research, and programming.
- Develop programming to bring global leaders or groups to campus to enhance the global perspective of students.
- Create study abroad opportunities for graduate students.
- Showcase student presentations from study abroad experiences.